Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I hope the penalty count is 20 to 1 and we win.

the best origin games are always the ones where the referees dont wanna be centre of attention and just let the boys play footy

Well I can still remember the GI and Hodges' tries in 2012 so I don't care even though I don't think I've seen a 9-1 penalty count before.

Well I can still remember the GI and Hodges' tries in 2012 so I don't care even though I don't think I've seen a 9-1 penalty count before.

ill take that as a yes i do agree :tape:.

although i kinda agree with he cronk sin bin although if it happened to nsw id prolly think they are hard done by

The refereeing is only outdone by the constant retarded shit by gus & johns, ffs give me a break you pair of fukwits
Oh and fukwit fatty

Last edited:

Where Farah got fooled by a Hannant decoy and flapped his arms while Hodges scored? And the one where Farah kicks it out of GI's hands? Wobbie, the self-proclaimed best hooker in the world sucks at not being shit.

even rabs is hinting at the bs penalties lol without wanting to outride say its biased

I wouldn't be surprised if Queensland got the rub of the green with the penalties in the second half to even up the count as that is quite common if one team was hammered.

If the Maroons go on to win this game they will look back on that 10 minute period as the period that won them the game.

Gould: NSW does something good = "I keep saying Qld is vulnerable", NSW do something bad = "I keep saying what they're doing doesn't work".

My favourite Farah moment was when he dropped the ball cold and tried to blame us and then had an absolute spastic fit when nobody else saw it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a knock on from Mansour for my eyes. And Jennings is offside.

It's no try.

Last edited:
I come back to the game and NSW might've scored

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mr Fourex
  • NSW stables
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • Midean
  • kiwi2
  • Lurker
  • Volvo Driver
  • peter09
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.