Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I did pizza delivery myself for a local pizza shop when I was living in Southport on the Gold Coast, it wasn't far off fat pizza.

I hear they're supposed to taste salty or something like that, right?

Yeah more or less haha, it's just a really salty little fish. It's an acquired taste, you either love it or hate it.

I remember that!

I hear working at Dominos is pretty comfy though? Also heard outside of 50% off, they don't offer delivery folk too many perks.

It isn't like they call you into the kitchen for free samples and test you like guinea pigs or anything.

All pizzas were $5, then the basic sides like garlic bread, lava cake, 2L drinks, etc were $2. Chicken sides were more expensive. We were franchised though, might be different at stores still run by the company.

It's a pretty chill job, except on Friday and Saturday nights haha. When you're not delivering, you still have to serve customers, wash up, do prep, cut pizzas, etc. You got $2 for each delivery you had to use your own car, but our store owner bought three Nissan Micras so he didn't have to do that, which is probably a pretty smart decision in the long run.

You don't get free samples, but if there's a stuff up or something, the pizza/s usually end up out the back for whomever wants a slice!

What's the biggest tip you got?

Wear socks to sleep, or you'll catch a cold.

Seriously though, about $25. It wasn't really a 'tip' per se... this rude lady handed me a $50 note and shut the door in my face almost immediately before I even had a chance to get her change. I knocked again to tell her she had forgotten her change, but no one came to the door haha. So I said to myself, **** it, she can ring the store and complain if there's an issue. She didn't, so I was up by heaps that night! :D

I was actually surprised how decent people are with tipping. Some nights you'll get nothing, maybe like 20 cents or something. Other nights, you'll end up with $5-10 in tips. From my experience, the working class people tipped better than the rich folk. I guess you don't get rich by giving away your money to pizza boys!

I better stop, I could go on and on forever about delivering pizza. I don't even know why hahaha. It's really quite an interesting job, which I miss sometimes. Just cruising around late at night after the rush has died down, pumping your tunes... it's chill!

Used to love a Pizza Capers reef and beef. The quality went downhill IMO when they got so popular.

On the game tonight though I've been looking forward to it for a couple of weeks, it's going to get my mind of some of the stuff in my life. Fingers crossed that NSW can grab the inches that QLD did in the first 2 games of the series. Can't wait to see Tedesco in that beautiful blue jersey.

As some have already said, I really hope there's a bit of biffo tonight. Dead rubber, doesn't really matter as much. Would be a real walk down memory lane.

Johns is wrong about that Thurston pass to Boyd in Game 2 2013 being the best pass in Origin.

Hodgson's pass in Game 3 2006 was better.

Gus Gould: "I've always said this QLD team is vulnerable in game 1 and game 2".

Literally has no idea what he's talking about.

Used to love a Pizza Capers reef and beef. The quality went downhill IMO when they got so popular.

I noticed that too (in Canberra), as soon as they started getting popular, the topping quality and quantity dropped down to "regular" pizza place level. But they still wanted $20+ for a pizza.

Domino's in Deception Bay is getting slammed.

The poor girl behind the counter looked like she was about to cry because everyone was going off at her.

Told her to go out the back, take a few deep breaths and relax. Just brush it off and get through the night. You get nights like that. Hospitality is a **** of an industry to work in.

Everyone wanted it done their way. Doesn't work that way when you have 50 people out the front waiting for their pizza.

Last edited:
Too easy.

Dugan and Fergo look vulnerable. Should target that side more.

LOL Fergo. Should've been watching from home with a cruiser.

Straightest kick in Thurston's career.

A bit strange to not see the bend.

Last edited:
Thaiday's always good for 1 or 2 of those dropped balls a game.

Such poor finishing is hurting NSW here. Shows just how much better the QLD halves and organisation is. Great stuff Fergo.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Brotherdu
  • Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.