vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

NSW by 6.
Cody Walker MOTM.

It's crucial that QLD wins this game because NSW will wrap it up in Game 2 if they don't.

They have a better side than us these days sadly and i cant see a Queensland win no matter how stateriotic i am. I just want us to make sure they know they have been in a game. Smash every one of their grubs so they cant play on the weekend!

I wonder if this will be the usual game one grind or if there is a mind set from both teams to show the other what they've got straight away?

The grind will benefit QLD, because I think NSW's strengths will be their speed men, quick play the balls. Hunt alluded to this yesterday, about knowing when to slow things down and speed them up, it will be crucial to QLD's chances tonight. Largely on DCE's shoulders here, Munster is too temperamental but if DCE steers the ship Munster and Ponga and Hunt can combine and carve up. Worried about the forwards though, not confident in QLD's bench. Going to take a massive effort tonight.

Game1 is usually boring as shit.Either team by 4. Penalties 4-3 Qld.

Queensland by four. Low scoring affair. New South Wales leading the whole way, up by two inside the final two minutes. Queensland do what Queensland do and score a last minute game winner, a long-range effort from deep in their own half that culminates with Oates going over in the corner. Conversion is successful after the bell just to rub it in.

They have a better side than us these days sadly and i cant see a Queensland win no matter how stateriotic i am. I just want us to make sure they know they have been in a game. Smash every one of their grubs so they cant play on the weekend!
Stateriotic? Does that mean you get a boner for Queensland? I thought I was keen but you win the prize for biggest supporter.

Cradle haas to the ground in every tackle though

The build up to this Origin has been like a 70 year old waiting for his penis pills to kick in. I dunno if everything became more money driven or I'm just not a teenager or in my early 20s anymore. Maybe that 10 year run drained a lot of excitement out of it now.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.