POST GAME Game I Discussion

I don't see why you wouldn't pick Hess. He's been going better at NRL-level than Guerra, Myles and Lillyman combined. He would have physically handled Origin easily. He's been dominating defences in NRL much more so than all those players.

Games going pretty much to script so far though isn't it, we're getting beaten up the middle by their bigger blokes. Luckily we've got two of the best players of this generation to orchestrate comeback.

I saw a fair bit to be encouraged by in that first half, we just need to tighten up the middle and let our play makers get the job done.

I don't see why you wouldn't pick Hess. He's been going better at NRL-level than Guerra, Myles and Lillyman combined. He would have physically handled Origin easily. He's been dominating defences in NRL much more so than all those players.
Too early in my opinion...maybe next year. Definitely Wallace in the next Origin

Games going pretty much to script so far though isn't it, we're getting beaten up the middle by their bigger blokes. Luckily we've got two of the best players of this generation to orchestrate comeback.

I saw a fair bit to be encouraged by in that first half, we just need to tighten up the middle and let our play makers get the job done.
If we tighten up the middle it will go a long way to winning the game

We will get rolled from here, and it'll be because we have no impact and an inferior forward pack.

Just need some field position. We look dangerous, but just can't get there.

The boyd kick for a 7 tackle set in the early minutes has really hurt us

If only Dave Taylor had some desire and ticker. He would be twice the player Fifita is comfortably.

What impact will Guerra offer off the bench. Seriously.

If only Dave Taylor had some desire and ticker. He would be twice the player Fifita is comfortably.

We need a good start...of course ha ha......must score first

Yeah, Fairly simple equation we just need to have scored more points than them after 80 minutes

We're just so lazy through the middle.

Guess what, They burst us through the middle again

Should be remembered that Matt Scott would normally be starting prop. He is a force in the middle. That is not easily replaceable.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Stix
  • Allo
  • Wild Horse
  • Battler
  • Painin the Haas
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • whykickamoocow
  • winslow_wong
  • Manifesto
  • Lurker
  • bb_gun
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncos4life
  • pagey
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.