POST GAME Game I Discussion

People always try to tackle Fifita around the arms and shit. Need to take his legs.

Fifita used to be a gun cross country runner apparently. It's why he has such a big motor whilst being fat.

Edit: Defamatory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gould on commentary is really shitting me ... the only reason 9 allow it is because they know people can't switch to Fox, if they could nines ratings would fall to 0

Milf has made 5 one on one tackles. Unbelievable first half of origin by the young bloke.

Fifita is really putting us to the sword.

What's the point of having Milford if they are barely going to use him in attack?

Put that last try down to Thaiday and Myles. Could've stopped that try easy. They are killing us around the middle of the ruck

Ridiculous amount of shit being let go. That last pass was forward as ****, the high tackles are getting unreal, offsides, etc.

Our pack is shocking bar Papa, Gillet, McGuire, and Napa ATM

What's the point of having Milford if they are barely going to use him in attack?

He's actually had more ball than I expected... he's passed too early a couple of times imo... still, he's looked electric with the ball and has defended as well as I have seen.

Why the **** is Myles even there? Wallace must be spitting chips

Ridiculous amount of shit being let go. That last pass was forward as ****, the high tackles are getting unreal, offsides, etc.

Our pack is shocking bar Papa, Gillet, McGuire, and Napa ATM
Myles, Lillyman and Thaiday are all shit

As good as Milf has been (a real threat running the ball) we are missing the organising and passing of Thurston as well as his kicking game.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • barker
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.