Game II Discussion

I've watch the replay of the Morgan - Gagai pass a thousand times. How the **** has he managed that. Deadset, what a fuckin pass.

**** I love seeing NSW lose. There is nothing nicer.

I was shit talking Morgan to people at halftime, saying how I would've had Munster on the bench instead.

He certainly made me eat my words at the end of that game, I formally apologised to him in front of everyone, incredible pass. There's no doubt he can come up with clutch plays in big moments.

He rubbishes refs all the time on NRL 360. Do you watch it at all?

I watch it every night. I very rarely here him talk about it unless it is clear as day bad from the bunker in particular. Never heard him go at referees about NSW not getting the rub of the green like spuds Riccio, Buzz and Ritchie. He is never biased towards a particular team which more shits me to tears about those three I mentioned. He might call them out every now and then on his show and triple MMM but everyone has a dig now and then. The articles by rothfield and ritchie though particularly are just trash with no kind of subjectivity at all. I don't know why I am surprised. Buzz is just an old fool and ritchie is Daley's puppet. Give me Kent and Webster every day of the week over them

19420550_10207153783282258_1015024492666036960_n.jpg

As if Buzz would remember anything from last night, he'd have already been 3/4s of the way through a bottle of moonshine.

As if Buzz would remember anything from last night, he'd have already been 3/4s of the way through a bottle of moonshine.

That's by lunch time yesterday
Unless he had a power nap in the arvo

Just on a side note with Thurston and his shoulder injury. If any player deliberatly makes a beeline for it, knowing it's a pre exsisting injury of his, then surely they have to be charged and found guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct just as Thiaday was with Bromwich. The precident has been set now. You can't target a players injury.

Just on a side note with Thurston and his shoulder injury. If any player deliberatly makes a beeline for it, knowing it's a pre exsisting injury of his, then surely they have to be charged and found guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct just as Thiaday was with Bromwich. The precident has been set now. You can't target a players injury.

It's a bit different somebody running at a bloke then a player deliberately ripping at a blokes finger after the play is finished. Deadset..

Apparently NSW are going to give Gal a SOS call, Book us in as winners again

It's a bit different somebody running at a bloke then a player deliberately ripping at a blokes finger after the play is finished. Deadset..

It is different, and I still think it's a joke, but how they charged Thiaday for it they basically said it's against the spirit of the game to target a players injury. Like I said before, they have actually made a rod for their own back by doing what they did to Sammy. If they make any kind of deliberate contact to a players pre exsisting Injury, then they technically should charge them like they did Thiaday.

I love Rothfields article. It's hilarious. I hope the courier Mail have a similar one in the pipeline.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  • Johnny92
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • kiwi2
  • Financeguy
  • jd87
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.