Game II Discussion

Running into a guy and making contact with a guys shoulder is part of the game . Bending peoples fingers when they are already on the ground being held down is a completely different thing .

Wasnt Bromwich on top of Sammy? Its got nothing to do with what Sam did, or that running at a player is part and parcel of the game, it was how they charged him thats the issue. Them saying that Thiaday deliberately set out to cause Bromwich " discomfort " was just a dumb thing to say. If any player has an injury, and another player looks to target that injury, they are looking to cause him discomfort. They never once argued it wasnt part of the game. There is the issue. They are only arguing its against the spirit of the game if somebody deliberately looks to cause discomfort.

Last edited:
'Hehehehehehe' - what are you? A 12 year old girl?

I made plenty of other posts in that thread talking about how I judge him that way based on the fact he is playing in the halves, and if he played in the centres where he belongs I would judge him accordingly.

But you pick out one post to try and look like a hero. Pathetic.

He has been magnificent as a 6 for while. Lean year in 2016 and the first half a dozen rounds this year but prior he was a matchwinner and a big game player. Even before he cemented his spot beside Thurston. We as broncos fans should know

He has been magnificent as a 6 for while. Lean year in 2016 and the first half a dozen rounds this year but prior he was a matchwinner and a big game player. Even before he cemented his spot beside Thurston. We as broncos fans should know

Lean 2016 and first half dozen rounds this year, but a matchwinner and big game player before that?

If only Ben Hunt received the same sort of praise instead of everyone just gravitating to whoever's been deemed the latest future superstar with zero runs on the board.

Lean 2016 and first half dozen rounds this year, but a matchwinner and big game player before that?

If only Ben Hunt received the same sort of praise instead of everyone just gravitating to whoever's been deemed the latest future superstar with zero runs on the board.

Everyone acknowledges Hunt's 2015 season...except for..you know.

FMD I've never seen so much collective bleating about refs and how we wuz robbed. The penalty count was 6 to 4 and all they can do is cry about how they should have received more penalties, concentrating the whole time on themselves.
You want a lopsided penalty count *****? how about 11 to 1 at half time like game 3 last year

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nrl/news/james-tedesco-reveals-embarrassing-injury-from-origin

Tedesco injured his ankle celebrating Pearce's try.

Al-Pacino-LaughSmoking.gif

I reckon Tedesco`s HIA was so they didn`t have to use an inter change . Smelt fishy .

Of course it was.

Every team exploits the concussion rule. NSW were trying to defend their lead at the time, so get a fresh player on the field and don't use an interchange.

Pretty much personifies NSW right now. Hurt themselves celebrating a victory that never eventuated.

Of course it was.

Every team exploits the concussion rule. NSW were trying to defend their lead at the time, so get a fresh player on the field and don't use an interchange.

Isn't it only a free interchange if the player returns before 10 minutes or so is up? Or is it still a free interchange even if the player doesn't return, but not a free one if the player returns after X minutes?

Isn't it only a free interchange if the player returns before 10 minutes or so is up? Or is it still a free interchange even if the player doesn't return, but not a free one if the player returns after X minutes?

It's free no matter what happens, as long as the player has been taken off for a HIA.

Just watched a repeat of the match sober and still think Gavin Cooper was our best forward and the best forward on the field. I don't quite understand why he is not getting more credit.

Also I have no qualms in saying that Qld were the better side on the night all be it a close contest.

And I don't think Qld win without Biily Slater .

FMD I've never seen so much collective bleating about refs and how we wuz robbed. The penalty count was 6 to 4 and all they can do is cry about how they should have received more penalties, concentrating the whole time on themselves.
You want a lopsided penalty count *****? how about 11 to 1 at half time like game 3 last year

I haven't got the exact wording but Rothfield on 360 was disgusting. He literally said something along the lines of "You can't give a team like QLD 50mins of footy without penalising them, it's not fair to the other side" I mean, FMD. He wants them to make up phantom penalties?

I haven't got the exact wording but Rothfield on 360 was disgusting. He literally said something along the lines of "You can't give a team like QLD 50mins of footy without penalising them, it's not fair to the other side" I mean, FMD. He wants them to make up phantom penalties?

The refs do every other game.

My favourite part was when he called 50/50 penalties "incorrect" because they didn't go to his team.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.