OFFICIAL Game II Queensland Side

I hope Chambers destroys Pearce again but earlier. No way he gets sent in Origin unless its blatant foul play. He can get suspended for 2 weeks and miss the Broncos game in rnd 17 then be available for game 3.

We can win for sure, to all the doubters, I agree with Morks, they can't get better and we still had 3 genuine chances to score which got held up so it's not like we didn't create.

If we win tonight I believe we will take the series, it's all in for them.

Well, such was the ****ies dominance in game 1 I'm disinclined to believe we can win in an environment which is so unfavourable. It's on their turf, reffed by two nswelshmen on a slippery surface. Although we have a newer and hopefully more energetic team I don't believe the balance is right. We would have benefitted more from Kaufusi as a tackling mainstay, a player with a huge motor and big body not to mention he is seriously fast for a big forward. Same wrestling school, superior weight to Glasby and scored 7 trys to Glasbys 1. Nevermind that he plays 80 minutes a week ! Not bad for a 109 kg forward !
You make some good points about kaufusi. However one key thing you're forgetting is kaufusi's runs compared to glasby. Across the 80mins kaufusi is making 7-10 runs a game and on an edge.

When cam was talking about glasby he said the one thing he knows he can count on is when he needs someone to take a hit up in the middle of the field glasby will be there ready to go... that shows great trust from a 40 origin game player.

Glasby doesn't need to be a barnstorming impact prop he just needs to do his job and in the question of kaufusi v glasby it's who can do a prop's job better.

It's in the NRL's, Suncorp Stadium's and QRL's best interests that QLD win tonight.

They couldn't sell out Game 1. They sure as shit are not going to sell out Game 3 if it's a dead rubber. In fact, I predict the crowd will be slightly smaller.

You make some good points about kaufusi. However one key thing you're forgetting is kaufusi's runs compared to glasby. Across the 80mins kaufusi is making 7-10 runs a game and on an edge.

When cam was talking about glasby he said the one thing he knows he can count on is when he needs someone to take a hit up in the middle of the field glasby will be there ready to go... that shows great trust from a 40 origin game player.

Glasby doesn't need to be a barnstorming impact prop he just needs to do his job and in the question of kaufusi v glasby it's who can do a prop's job better.
Yes, I won't argue their roles are different. Yes, you are right but I would have Papali and Kaufusi in the back row with Gillette as the lock foward. Me, I'd have Sims in, a chance of a lifetime to be the greatest Sims of the brothers.With regard to Kaufusi I just want to have a wide running big body with a huge motor and a proven and productive relationship with Slater, Smith and Cronk. Imagine him knowing how to be where he is needed running off the Melbourne connection just like Hess knowing where he needs to be off Thurston ! In my minds eye I see Kaufusi scoring the match winner AFTER making 40 tackles and still being fast and fresh enough to bust the last tackle. I honestly believe we've missed the right player but will be super happy to be totally wrong and Glasby is the trick. I just can't go past a Queenslander who has met all the requirements.

I really want to see the new forwards come out and make an impact and show us what we will get in future years.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.