PRE-GAME Game III 2019

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Brisvegas
I can't see either player playing second fiddle. Pearce is in career best form but that's as the dominant half at the Knights. He doesn't play second fiddle all that well. Neither does Maloney.

I think it's going to be a little disruptive.
I agree.

Maloney and Cleary seemed a lot more 'stable' in terms of both knowing their roles.

Old Mate

NRL Player
Nsw will win so Pearce can finally win a series. The same way I never wanted Gallen to win a premiership.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
This just means a "fairytale" probably isn't off the table. Guarantee Gould and co will be pushing that angle in the commentary box

LittleDavey83

NRL Player
Bundy
This just means a "fairytale" probably isn't off the table. Guarantee Gould and co will be pushing that angle in the commentary box
That was my first thought...the perennial whipping boy leads a victorious NSW side to win a rare 3rd game at home and take out their second series in a row in over 15 years...all past sins are forgotten, he's a hero, yadda yadda. Buckle up for another belting.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
Lot's of footage of Pearce in the NSW jersey, slowly looking up as the camera zooms in. Heartfelt voice over by Gould or Warren. Pencil it in.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Lot's of footage of Pearce in the NSW jersey, slowly looking up as the camera zooms in. Heartfelt voice over by Gould or Warren. Pencil it in.
Can't find an appropriate shuddering gif.

But yeah I can picture it already.

Last edited:

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
That was my first thought...the perennial whipping boy leads a victorious NSW side to win a rare 3rd game at home and take out their second series in a row in over 15 years...all past sins are forgotten, he's a hero, yadda yadda. Buckle up for another belting.
Pretty much every blues win from now on will always be about revenge and trying to cleanse themselves of those 10 years. Thing is, they’ll never be free from what happened because no matter what, qld did it first.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Whoa. Just realised Ethan Lowe is QLD’s 18th man... seriously?
During our domination period, I was always worried about our depth once we started losing players but I didn't think it was going to be so bad that Ethan fucking Lowe would have a chance of making a QLD side.

Old Mate

NRL Player
Anyone else think Ethan Lowe could play Paul Walker’s character in fast and the furious or is this another horrible look-a-like I’ve created?

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
Anyone else think Ethan Lowe could play Paul Walker’s character in fast and the furious or is this another horrible look-a-like I’ve created?
Maybe if o’Connor had a grubby thug of a brother that preferred monster trucks over skylines

Alec

International Rep
Tariq Sims' wife partially blamed Sims getting suspended on the panel of 3 having 2 QLDers, lol.

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
So they got the team package this time. Wonder how much this will cost ..
Professionals pay a fortune to experience motivational speakers and I don’t see this as any different, except that it’s way more personal and therefore more expensive. Usually you pay a premium to go to a conference where there may be a thousand other people in the room.

It doesn’t matter what it costs (within budget restrictions) if it works. Results rule.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter