PRE-GAME Game III 2019

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
lol at Sims wife, claiming bias because there was 2 QLDers on the panel that suspended him ... if those two QLDers were biased in our favour they would have found Sims "Not Guilty" because he is far less to worry about than Klemmer

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Gillett in doubt for game 3 with a groin strain, if ruled out, Fifita would start on the right edge and Capewell would come on to the bench.

I threw out Capewell as an idea a few weeks before Game 1, he's impressed me at the Sharks this year, solid player who actually has a bit of an underrated attacking game.

Allo

NRL Captain
Gillett in doubt for game 3 with a groin strain, if ruled out, Fifita would start on the right edge and Capewell would come on to the bench.

I threw out Capewell as an idea a few weeks before Game 1, he's impressed me at the Sharks this year, solid player who actually has a bit of an underrated attacking game.
Albeit a small sample, but whenever I’ve watched Capewell this year, he’s been hot trash. Do not want

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Tariq Sims' wife partially blamed Sims getting suspended on the panel of 3 having 2 QLDers, lol.
Wonder if there were 2 nswelshmen on the panel and he got off would she be posting he only got off because of them?

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
So, Ethan Lowe is the best replacement we have for Gillett ?

He's pretty reliable, certainly wouldn't have been my choice though. Surely Hess deserved another shot? He's been average for the Cowboys this year by anyone's measure, but in terms of potential impact off the bench, he's leagues ahead of Lowe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter