PRE-GAME Game III 2019

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Tariq Sims' wife partially blamed Sims getting suspended on the panel of 3 having 2 QLDers, lol.

She must think highly of her husband, wonder if she knows that 99% of Queensland was hoping he'd get off so they didn't have Klemmer.

The coach whisperer has been brought into camp to help the players.

Dane Gagai is set to take the goal-kicking. He has kicked 7 from 9 this year at 77.8%

lol at Sims wife, claiming bias because there was 2 QLDers on the panel that suspended him ... if those two QLDers were biased in our favour they would have found Sims "Not Guilty" because he is far less to worry about than Klemmer

Gillett in doubt for game 3 with a groin strain, if ruled out, Fifita would start on the right edge and Capewell would come on to the bench.

I threw out Capewell as an idea a few weeks before Game 1, he's impressed me at the Sharks this year, solid player who actually has a bit of an underrated attacking game.

These battle scars (montage of all the State of Origin injured players playing on)

Gillett in doubt for game 3 with a groin strain, if ruled out, Fifita would start on the right edge and Capewell would come on to the bench.

I threw out Capewell as an idea a few weeks before Game 1, he's impressed me at the Sharks this year, solid player who actually has a bit of an underrated attacking game.

Albeit a small sample, but whenever I’ve watched Capewell this year, he’s been hot trash. Do not want

Tariq Sims' wife partially blamed Sims getting suspended on the panel of 3 having 2 QLDers, lol.

Wonder if there were 2 nswelshmen on the panel and he got off would she be posting he only got off because of them?

Wow Freddy is ramping up his whinging

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.