Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Not many players have had a tougher year mentally than Payne. On the field and off it.

The poor bugger needs a break.
Agreed, hopefully the Broncos have some good mental health workers keeping an eye on him.

Yes I am. But if this year doesn't kill him, it'll totally make him a beast. He has adversity left, right and centre.
Yes and I was expecting way more in origin because of it. He got monstered by outside backs 20m backwards

Then you look at Collins holy shit talk about hard running high work rate and we let him go ****

Regarding Holmes, I hope this is just cobwebs from coming back from NFL.

When he plays on the left wing, opportunities just magically seem to appear for him. He's got 9 tries from 7 games, and if he finished off all the chances, it would be like 11 or 12 from 7. Just needs to get back into form. Also 17 tries from 13 games for Australia.

Last edited:
Harry grant and Munster and neither are broncos but from up here fml
As armchair gripping as the end of that match was, I have to wonder, how do we miss so much exceptional talent? Cam Smith retires and Harry Grant steps straight in. We all thought when Cronk was gone, something would change. Billy Slater retires, the tide has turned...And how could they hope for success, an Immortal in waiting has just retried in Cam Smith. But now there is Cam Munster, Brandon Smith, Harry Grant, and Ryan Papenhuyzen. Not to mention all the forwards...So fucking boring. Reminds me of Ronnie Coleman in his day. He just walks up to the mic and asks where is my trophy. History does tell us that all things end, as it will for the Storm, but history is taking its sweet arse time....I am so sick of storm. Hurry the f#@k up father time.

I hope the crowd is shouting to Harry to come to Brissy.

Wayne just got drenched by blue Powerade.

As armchair gripping as the end of that match was, I have to wonder, how do we miss so much exceptional talent? Cam Smith retires and Harry Grant steps straight in. We all thought when Cronk was gone, something would change. Billy Slater retires, the tide has turned...And how could they hope for success, an Immortal in waiting has just retried in Cam Smith. But now there is Cam Munster, Brandon Smith, Harry Grant, and Ryan Papenhuyzen. Not to mention all the forwards...So fucking boring. Reminds me of Ronnie Coleman in his day. He just walks up to the mic and asks where is my trophy. History does tell us that all things end, as it will for the Storm, but history is taking its sweet arse time....I am so sick of storm. Hurry the f#@k up father time.
I have a spot worn out where I bang my head against the wall because of your points if we get the storm boss things will change.

Go Qld though

You know who NSW could have used tonight?.. David Klemmer, lol. Nice decision Freddy you idiot.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BruiserMk1
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.