Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Did Collins always have a tooth knocked out or did it happen last night? He looked like a full blown hard nut cletus
249C6B02 D6A2 4292 A92A 3E7E7D1AFD0F

Collins and Turpin look like they should duelling banjos in the front porch of some swamp shack.

Just watched online now, absolutely brilliant. Might be my rose coloured glasses but seeing Kevvie react like that is why i have hope that he can turn this pea hearted self entitled bunch of broncos he's incharge of into a passionate hard working footy team.

If there's anyone the Broncos need on their team side right now its a bloke who on live TV will yell in the opposition's face "GET OUTTA HERE, THIS IS OUR PARTY". Kevvie wearing his heart on his sleeve. Love it.
Do you have the link for that?

Queensland have the makings of a great pack for the next 10 years ...

Harry Grant
Mo Fotuaika
Tino faasuamaleaui
David Fifita
Lindsay Collins

Just got to find some outside backs now. Hopefully Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow fills out and is ready in the next year or two.

Last edited:
I'm watching the replay now and I've got to say, Tino was truly top shelf, he was like a mix of Petero and Parker at times.
Starting to think he is probably a better buy for the tits then Fifita. Yeah Fifita has the highlights reel but Tino is so reliable, big, mistake free and makes such an impact.

Starting to think he is probably a better buy for the tits then Fifita. Yeah Fifita has the highlights reel but Tino is so reliable, big, mistake free and makes such an impact.

I've been thinking this way for some time funnily enough. Hard to believe (I think) we had to choose between Haas and Tino, as much potential as Haas has, I'm not sure we chose the right kid, plus Tino is a Qlder.

Best side out of origin (read this would be the Aussie team) this year (based on who is fit):

1. Tedesco
2. Holmes
3. B.Lee (Who'd have thought it!)
4. Gagai
5. Addo-Carr
6. Munster
7. Cleary (this one is a toin coss)
8. Welch
9. Cook
10. Papalii
11. Crichton
12. Kaufusi
13. Faaaaaaaaaalaaamaaaudnawi

14. Grant
15. Collins
16. Arrow
17. Capewell

Queensland have the makings of a great pack for the next 10 years ...

Harry Grant
Mo Fotuaika
Tino faasuamaleaui
David Fifita
Lindsay Collins

Just got to find some outside backs now. Hopefully Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow fills out and is ready in the next year or two.
We have a lot of potential.

In a few years this line up could be incredible

1. AJ Brimson
2. Valentine Holmes
3. Kalyn Ponga
4. Dane Gagai
5. Xavier Coates
6. Cameron Munster
7. Thomas Dearden
8. Josh Papalii
9. Harry Grant
10. Tino Faasuamaleaui
11. David Fifita
12. Jaydn Su'a
13. Jai Arrow
17. Lindsay Collins

There are so many more players that could be in there.. QLD all of a sudden has a lot of depth.

Last edited:
At 44 minutes, Paulo clearly tripped Collins with a low round house (slight exaggeration) but seriously, how wasn't that even mentioned by channel 9?

And Allan's second half was amazingly good, even with the sin-bin, goodness me he was an absolute weapon in that second half.

And @broncsgoat I am convinced is blind, only a blind man could claim Munster wasn't excellent. Or maybe he's colour blind and thought the guy in the 6 for NSW was Munster, it is the only thing I can think of to explain it. I mean there is being controversial and then there's just plain out silly.

Best side out of origin (read this would be the Aussie team) this year (based on who is fit):

1. Tedesco
2. Holmes
3. B.Lee (Who'd have thought it!)
4. Gagai
5. Addo-Carr
6. Munster
7. Cleary (this one is a toin coss)
8. Welch
9. Cook
10. Papalii
11. Crichton
12. Kaufusi
13. Faaaaaaaaaalaaamaaaudnawi

14. Grant
15. Collins
16. Arrow
17. Capewell
I'd have Grant ahead of Cook tbh, I know it won't happen but he should be the Australian hooker.

I'd have Grant ahead of Cook tbh, I know it won't happen but he should be the Australian hooker.

Yeah me too but Cook was pretty good in a well-beaten side. A Cook-Grant 1-2 punch would be amazing!

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Foordy
  • Brotherdu
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Culhwch
  • Stix
  • Financeguy
  • Lurker
  • broncsgoat
  • azza.79
  • HarryAllan7
  • BooKhaki
  • Horseheadsup
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.