Game One

Scott had to perform big time to put us in the game and he did not disappoint. A performance Petro and Pricey would have been proud of. Great performance all round from the fowards, but for mine Scott and Thaiday were standouts.

Only negative was Boyd's performance . IMO it was always crazy to put him out there after only two games back.

Scott had to perform big time to put us in the game and he did not disappoint. A performance Petro and Pricey would have been proud of. Great performance all round from the fowards, but for mine Scott and Thaiday were standouts.

Only negative was Boyd's performance . IMO it was always crazy to put him out there after only two games back.

It really showed didn't it.

Boyd was short of a gallop but I struggle to think of anyone who could have given more.

I thought some of his runs towards the end of the game were really valuable and made all the difference compared to his 'fit' opposites.

I don't blame Boyd. It's not like he had access to quality ball from a quality centre. GI most certainly shouldn't have played, and certainly based on his form in a different position this year, I honestly can't see why he was an automatic inclusion.

Boyds performance or the one error he made whilst chasing a bouncing footy? Yeah he looked slow but everything else he did was alright. I wouldn't say he had a negative game at all.

Boyd's only error was he was a bit off the pace when chasing the ball that Jorris scored from.

Other than that, you can't fault him at all. Was safe as a house, helped out occasionally when rucking it out, defensively sound, that's what you get from Boyd.

GI was off and so Boyd didn't get the opportunities he normally would.

Considering Slater cops a lot of punishment from NSW on his kick returns including elbows, I'm not fussed on him dishing a bit out back to them.

Considering Slater cops a lot of punishment from NSW on his kick returns including elbows, I'm not fussed on him dishing a bit out back to them.

Exactly.

Watch any normal club game he plays also, he cops plenty every time he runs out there.

IMO he's more than entitled to give a bit back every now and then, particularly in Origin.

Nah, Slater's a dirty prick. He's just good at hiding it.

I mean come on, how many years did he get away with jumping for the ball towards another player with the feet pointed directly at their head?

"It's my style" bah, you're a dirty prick Billy. But you're our dirty prick.

Cats out of the bag. CM today
Lockyer says Chambers was named Players player.
Good choice in my view

Active Now

• Astro
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • The Don
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • MrRobot
  • Maroon4life
  • Skathen
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.