Game One

Usually i would agree, but he was a powderpuff last night. The longer he stayed on the field the better it was for QLD. Never was the first in to a tackle, doesnt tackle with his shoulder, and didnt run on to 1 single pass.

Yeah last night he was shit, I just meant in general he's one of the best, and I usually watch sharks games only to see him make his runs. Same with cowboys and Taumalolo.

I disagree, hes one of the best props in the game IMO. If he wasn't such a moron with his errors and penalties he'd be close to the best.

And that's why he's overrated ....

... way too many penalties conceded, which particularly in Origin, is not good.

I'd still take him at the Broncos to be honest. A good coach could get him to cut it out.

Bennett would never sign a marquee prop like Fifita.

Especially after he was coerced into signing Snowden.

Fairly certain Tinkler signed Snowden before he had Wayne Bennetts signature
I don't think Snowdens signing was a Bennett call

Fifita is a club player, or someone who only plays well when the real forwards dominate in rep. He's too loose and tries to be too flashy for an Origin front rower. Was one of QLDs best

Bennett signed with Newcastle prior to Snowden but reportedly wasn't a fan of signing a $400K plodder.

I think the signing confirmed Bennett's apprehension.

Snowden is on fire this year tho. He has the talent, just hadnt shown it since leaving the sharks.

Snowden is an over-paid hack who lacks discipline and is incredibly lazy in the ruck.

The Broncos exposed this big time in the second half and his attempt on Nikorima was hilarious.

Don't know how to feel after that. I thought we were the better team for the majority of the game but still lost. We made rubbish decisions at the end and crumbled under pressure. We were brilliant in the first half I thought, it was a game of two halves. Game 2 is very winnable if we play like that in the first half but for the full 80 minutes.

Snowden is on fire this year tho. He has the talent, just hadnt shown it since leaving the sharks.

Anyone can be on fire at Newcastle if they play 3 great games in a row.

ATM he is the best of the shit pile.

I thought it was a great game. Maybe I'm showing my age because I don't think you always need a bucket load of tries and line breaks to be enthralling. I really enjoyed it.

I enjoyed the game, but sadly I've recognised that it's changed. This isn't really SOO anymore. It's more like two of the top tier teams playing in a semi final.

It lacked intensity.......aggression..... and dare I say it, passion.

It's become too sanitised.

Thanks David Smith....you fucken wanker.

I enjoyed the game, but sadly I've recognised that it's changed. This isn't really SOO anymore. It's more like two of the top tier teams playing in a semi final.

It lacked intensity.......aggression..... and dare I say it, passion.

It's become too sanitised.

Thanks David Smith....you ****en wanker.

There are so many problems with the modern game that's for sure. Unfortunately the admin has been backward forever and is not probably the least most popular it has ever been right now.

I enjoyed the game, but sadly I've recognised that it's changed. This isn't really SOO anymore. It's more like two of the top tier teams playing in a semi final. It lacked intensity.......aggression..... and dare I say it, passion. It's become too sanitised. Thanks David Smith....you fucken wanker.

Spot on for mine

There are so many problems with the modern game that's for sure. Unfortunately the admin has been backward forever and is not probably the least most popular it has ever been right now.
Not probably and least most. I'm confused.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  • HarryAllan7
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.