G'Day Guys

D

Dannymh

NYC Player
Senior Staff
Sep 20, 2011
So I am back, especially as the Brisbane v Manly game is approaching in a few weeks.

I will actually be attending this game, and as my tickets have been donated by centrebet, there is a good chance I will be sitting amongst your supporters, should be interesting, but happy to say hello if any of you boys are about.

You guys have been playing bloody well this year and have really surprised me, and I am sure everyone. What has been great, is that rather than try to play the same brand of footy you have in previous years and just replace Locky, you have instead adapted your style of footy to suit the current team.

I will be interested to see how things go when games get a little tighter towards the end of the season, as Locky got you out of a lot of those and I am not sure Wallace has that quality in him.

Your first game of the season was very one dimensional with the old, play out the set and kick high to the wings, but hey if it works, why not, though subsequent games have shown a lot more ball play, which is again a good thing for the game and your team.

Also heard Yow Yeh finally gets surgery today, and hope he recovers well, the kid is a gun and had (hopefully still has) a very big future in the game.
If you guys hear more let me know.

Also, shall we have another friendly bet for this game too? A Logo swap for the week after the game for the loser, i.e. silvertails logo here or your logo there?

Cheers guys and hope you have all been keeping well.

Dan

I'm keen for the bet, knowing I won't actually have to change our banner, it's pretty simple.

I'm keen for the bet, knowing I won't actually have to change our banner, it's pretty simple.

Yeah I can see us having to have your logo for the week, but I think it fair that since you came through last year I should extend the safe bet to you guys :)

Do you have a thread about this over on your site?

When Manly loses to us, will Toovey start b!tching about the Broncos getting Friday Night games.

Oh wait, he has started b!tching about it when Manly lost to the Titans.

Get ready to put our logo onto your site mate. Challenge accepted.

might be my first visit to the manly forums ever lol.. when we win.....

No offence, but when did you become an admin here.

It's up to admin, whether to accept of not.

I wasn't saying I was the admin or anything. No-one here would want me to be one anway LOL. It was us the Broncos fans accepting their challenge, I'm up for it. The Broncos never back away from a challenge

I wasn't saying I was the admin or anything. No-one here would want me to be one anway LOL. It was us the Broncos fans accepting their challenge, I'm up for it. The Broncos never back away from a challenge

That's the spirit, mate. :rockon:

Bring it on, Manly!

Yeah I would prefer that the guys on my forums were much more friendly towards other supporters, but they find it to hard to remove their Sea Eagles tinted glasses.

I personally like just talking about footy, which is why I visit other teams forums to get their perspective on things. I was made fairly welcome here last year, and of course, I am hardly one to inflame things anyway.

In fact I am actually working on a project with one of the guys from the kennel at the moment, oddly enough

Bet is still on guys :)

I will be at the game as well in section 304. I may actually have a spare ticket available as well so if anyone is interested let me know. It will only cost you a beer or two :)

Dan

Can Broncoman join your forum?

hahah all are welcome in my eyes, but the natives of my site aren't always as welcoming, but I believe in having an open door to all fans of football

Ill be in Brisbane until Sunday afternoon, so if Manly lose i will change the banner when I get home, as I wont have access to a computer whilst I am down there

Active Now

• Tmac
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • lynx000
  • Foordy
  • Swordfish
  • Stix
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TimWhatley
  • cento
  • Browny
  • DrGee
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.