G'Day Guys

Ill be in Brisbane until Sunday afternoon, so if Manly lose i will change the banner when I get home, as I wont have access to a computer whilst I am down there

Give TheRock your web site password. I'm sure he won't delete your database.

Ill be in Brisbane until Sunday afternoon, so if Manly lose i will change the banner when I get home, as I wont have access to a computer whilst I am down there

Actually I just played with it and can possibly do it from the ground. So i will enable it tomorrow if we lose.

Dan

Give TheRock your web site password. I'm sure he won't delete your database.

its getting though my spaghetti code that is more concerning

Ill be at the ground and every now and then jumping into the room we have on http://app.playup.com to chat.

Cheers
Dan

a bets a bet... Nashy pay the man when you can.

Can we put Parker biting his elbows up there instead??

To depress us even more, but up videos of Parker missing kicking the goals.

Or you can pretend the forum is offline for a week & tell Dan the Manly banner crashed the site.

Guys that would have been heart breaking for you guys.

The refs had too much to say in that game and the results swing with the calls.

Still wolfman scoring just a few metres in front of us was a moment of pure bliss.

As with last year I am offering you a no strings attached free out from the bet. The loss is punishment enough and I honestly didn't expect manly to win that one.

So bet it no bet you are free to not put up our banner if you like.

Good game to be at though, I think I aged about 5 years

I can handle the Manly banner for a week, but having to see Parker there for a week will be pure torture.

You are so cruel.

Thank you for being such good sports.

Some hits should come your way, if anyone steps over the line then ban them and let me know

Can we get Petro in the banner as a tribute and a good send off for the great man??

Active Now

• Sproj
  • BroncsNBundy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • Dazza 92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Astro
  • Santa
  • HarryAllan7
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Footy Fanatic
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.