CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Still not over but these two need to now get the bulk of the runs and I just don't see that happening. Now would be a good time for Maxwell to return to form.

76677CC3 6BE8 434A 9904 3A3F304C35FB

Look, it was great winning the World Cup and all, but it’s only t20….no one really cares too much. If we don’t win it hopefully NZ do.

Look, it was great winning the World Cup and all, but it’s only t20….no one really cares too much. If we don’t win it hopefully NZ do.
I don’t care about winning it but I sure as shit hate losing it.

Oh my lord. What are these guys doing you need 160 runs and they are trying to get their eye in. We have essentially lost the game so bat like you haven’t got anything to lose cause well you DON’T.

Duckworth Lewis will be making an appearance tonight as there is a huge storm headed to the SCG.

Duckworth Lewis will be making an appearance tonight as there is a huge storm headed to the SCG.
Looking at the radar it has somehow missed them. It appeared at the start of the game they were no hope of missing that.

Kind of a sad sight, all those kids reaching out for a hand and the aussie batsmen storming past pouting.

it’s not our night, but thanks for coming - high five. Sook in the dressing room.

That’s World Cup over unless they really figure something out the rest of the group stage before they run into England because that performance wouldn’t beat a lot of middle tier to lower tier nations. Putrid. I will probably leave it there cause I’m not going to waste another 30-40 of my Saturday night on pure garbage. I am really hoping the leadership and coach can figure something out. Let’s pray to god they don’t drop a game to a rubbish country or then it genuinely is World Cup done.

Very embarrassing, since when do Australia not turn up to a world cup (and a home wc at that). Big failure by the coach and captain.

That was a shit kicking in every sense of the word. I'm heading down to Melbourne for the game on Friday. I'm anticipating a better performance than tonight's.

Afghanistan is making England work for this. Shame they didn’t have another 50 runs on the board

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.