CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

IndIa v Pakistan - That has to be one of the greatest T20 games of all time

highly inappropriate yet completely indicative 💥
3C46D9D6 4E34 4AAC 8ED2 B57C92527FC8

As good as Kohli was (and he was brilliant), Pakistan made a meal of that last over and if they were able to bowl fair deliveries they probably win the game.

Wouldn’t have left him to the last over as well

Apparently foxspirts are reporting that hanscomb and Renshaw might come back into the test squad for the series against England. Whether their claims are substantiated is another matter

Apparently foxspirts are reporting that hanscomb and Renshaw might come back into the test squad for the series against England. Whether their claims are substantiated is another matter

Into the squad is likely but not the actual 11 you’d think.

Into the squad is likely but not the actual 11 you’d think.
Peter might just based off the fact it is Indian conditions and Travis struggles. Matt you would doubt gets in the side permanently in the next 12 months. Both batting well to start the shield comp and some good form could 100% see both get a game(/s) in the coming months when loads 100% need to be managed with a big 12 months. Also isn’t handing baggy greens out for the pure reason of rotation considering they both have one.

I missed it. What garbage did they dish up this time?

Another two dropped catches and a run out throw that miss the fifth set of stumps and easy twos where there shouldn’t even be a one.

Finch is just getting worse. Would have been better for the team if he got out first ball.

They field like Finch bats. No confidence and frustrated.

If they can't get Ellis into the squad I wouldn't mind Agar replacing Cummins.

Another 100 from Marcus Harris. This time in Marsh Cup. He looks likely for a ton nearly every time he goes out to bat. Now I wasn’t a fan at all of him in the Australian set up but form like this can be hard to ignore.

Another 100 from Marcus Harris. This time in Marsh Cup. He looks likely for a ton nearly every time he goes out to bat. Now I wasn’t a fan at all of him in the Australian set up but form like this can be hard to ignore.

The problem is he was doing this before as well but he does it suburban grounds. As soon as he hits the main grounds, he goes to mud.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.