CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Yorkers, who ever would have thought they’d work, crazy bowlers don’t just bowl it there again and again and again.

The only down side of this performance really is that Smith and Labs in the middle order aren’t working. Not sure what they do about it to be honest. The way the others are going, you can probably afford to carry them but I wonder if swapping one for Green or Stoinis (of the squad over there) might be worth a try.

The only down side of this performance really is that Smith and Labs in the middle order aren’t working. Not sure what they do about it to be honest. The way the others are going, you can probably afford to carry them but I wonder if swapping one for Green or Stoinis (of the squad over there) might be worth a try.
I don't think the order will change but I dunno if Marsh is up to #3 in ODI's. In T20 he can come in at 3 and blast away just like an opener. In ODI's he's gonna have to build an innings. It's not gonna happen but I wonder if he dropped down the order and they all moved up a spot if we'd be better off. It'd give Smith back his #3 position where he does his best work.

Really need to get Ravindra out, he looks like he could take this down himself and they still have Neesham to come.

And just as I say that, Maxwell puts down an absolute sitter.

Active Now

• Dexter
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Howie
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Foordy
  • Scorchie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.