CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Funny that he was able to get that amazing run rate because...wait for it...he got his eye in first.

You have some really dumb takes at times, goodness me.

Half volleys at slow medium nice way to get your eye in ...
Hard not to .
Dutchmen served it up on a platter .

My only gripe with Maxwells century is that he has most likely used his one in 25 games bullshit play on a game we were never really trouble in to begin with. Would rather he had kept it for a top tier team when we really needed it.

A little bit different the other day in that some wickets had fallen quickly .
He would have been instructed to build a partnership . Conversely the previous game the openers had already put on 200 . He may well have been told to put pressure on the bowlers right from the start .

Yep Fckin Ronnies fault ...

118 off the first 10. I haven’t seen this since Gilchrist and Hayden chased down something similar against England years ago.

150 up in the 15th. They are slowing down a bit understandably but what a launch pad for the last 20 overs already yet only 15 in

Smart choice by Australia to get an accumulator in Smith out there. A run a ball bit over up until 40 and then go bang from there with a winnable total already on the board.

Active Now

• barker
  • IceWorks
  • BroncosAlways
  • leish107
  • Bucking Beads
  • mitch222
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.