CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Also, I know that Carey hasn't done much wrong but at what point does Inglis' case become too strong to leave out? He's a much better bat and gloveman. He has just been getting better and better.

Also, I know this will get him out now but Connolly just looks so balanced at the crease, he's a joy to watch.

First half century for Thomas Rogers in his second game. Some definite green shoots coming through in the batting.

Mitchell Starc bowls 45 minutes of short pitched rubbish to the vic tail, gets pulled, hooked and ramped for plenty.. finally goes full and straight and, hey presto, gets the wickets..

I can’t for the life of me understand this ridiculous tactic he and Cummins persist with to the tail..

Also, I know that Carey hasn't done much wrong but at what point does Inglis' case become too strong to leave out? He's a much better bat and gloveman. He has just been getting better and better.
If he tonnes up again then surely he's a shot at making the side as a pure batsman

Definitely, if they've learnt anything from the last 2 India series at home they can't play the big 3 fall summer.

Smith shaking his head walking off but that looked gone to me.
Near enough is good enough imo If you opt to pad up

Connolly falls for 55, loose stroke unfortunately but he'll learn from that. He oozes class.

Hundred to Inglis, he is bashing down the door. I'd 100% pick him for the first test, either as a bat or keeper.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Lurker
  • Galco
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Gaz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • tajhay
  • Redfern_1980
  • Dexter
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
  • Lazza
  • TimWhatley
  • Manofoneway
  • broncsgoat
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.