CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Nearly forgot.

Just tuned in time for Healy's 50.Wasn't she a bit out of form in the tourney? But then they show a graphic that showed she's hit 3 fifties.

Some awful form. Throwing her wicket away trying to hit out early. Still made some good scores here and there, luckily we have Mooney just killing it 8 or 9 out of 10 games

Some awful form. Throwing her wicket away trying to hit out early. Still made some good scores here and there, luckily we have Mooney just killing it 8 or 9 out of 10 games

Well, she came good at the right time. Although it could've been a different story if it wasn't for that drop.

Yeah the girls. Mooney better win every award available this year

Beth Mooney once again proving she’s the best bat in women’s cricket. Healy and Perry wish they could be as good.

Nepotism Sister also useless at the moment. Doesn’t bat or bowl.

who’s the nepotism sister?

who’s the nepotism sister?

Annabel Sutherland.

Sister of Will who plays for Victoria/the Renegades

both kids of former CA CEO James Sutherland

(the kids are actually decently good players, but that interferes with my nickname. I just feel it was a bit early for her to get a spot this time around)

Last edited:
Righto, I had no idea.

Always good to beat the nation that think it’s gods gift to cricket

Any of you guys watched "The Test" documentary series yet? @Sproj @1910 @Whoever else cares about cricket.

It was a good watch, I gained a lot of respect for Langer after watching it, he's done extremely well over the last couple of years. Also gained a whole new perspective on Nathan Lyon. I think he'll coach Australia one day, very well spoken, highly intelligent, extremely well liked and passionate as ****.

Any of you guys watched "The Test" documentary series yet? @Sproj @1910 @Whoever else cares about cricket.

It was a good watch, I gained a lot of respect for Langer after watching it, he's done extremely well over the last couple of years. Also gained a whole new perspective on Nathan Lyon. I think he'll coach Australia one day, very well spoken, highly intelligent, extremely well liked and passionate as ****.
Loved it. Langer handled that stuff post sandpapergate so well. The bromances in the team - Stoinis/Zampa and Marnus/Smith. And Mitch Marsh - what’s going on there?

Loved it. Langer handled that stuff post sandpapergate so well. The bromances in the team - Stoinis/Zampa and Marnus/Smith. And Mitch Marsh - what’s going on there?

Mitch Marsh is a weird fella. Actually seemed pretty good behind the scenes for team morale though.

I loved watching Marnus follow Smudge around like a little brother 😂

Loved it. Awesome watch

I haven't seen it. Is it on Netflix?

Scorchers are out to buy a WBBL title.

They took Mooney off us and have signed Sophie Devine as well.

Thankfully we’ve retained Amelia Kerr for another two years 😍

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • barker
  • johnny plath
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Shane Tronc
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.