Cricket General Cricket Discussion

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
And Josh Philippe - not in the same level but goodness me, dead ringer for Steve Smith in his looks and mannerisms. If only he could become a 60% as good a bat.

Fernando

NRL Player
Bris
We destroyed South Africa, that's nice. 2-1 series win.

Agar and Zampa did well. Never really rated Agar but he's done well against India and South Africa in succession and Zampa's bowling better than ever after it seemed like he was going sideways for a while there.

Last edited:

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Nathan Ellis - he impressed my in the shorter forms and has continued to impress in his FC debut. Extremely whole-hearted player who reminds me of Siddle in his effort...and Flintoff in his style. He could be something you know.

Allo

NRL Captain
Beth Mooney once again proving she’s the best bat in women’s cricket. Healy and Perry wish they could be as good.

Nepotism Sister also useless at the moment. Doesn’t bat or bowl.

Allo

NRL Captain
Nearly forgot.

Just tuned in time for Healy's 50.Wasn't she a bit out of form in the tourney? But then they show a graphic that showed she's hit 3 fifties.
Some awful form. Throwing her wicket away trying to hit out early. Still made some good scores here and there, luckily we have Mooney just killing it 8 or 9 out of 10 games

Fozz

International Rep
Staff
Some awful form. Throwing her wicket away trying to hit out early. Still made some good scores here and there, luckily we have Mooney just killing it 8 or 9 out of 10 games
Well, she came good at the right time. Although it could've been a different story if it wasn't for that drop.

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
Beth Mooney once again proving she’s the best bat in women’s cricket. Healy and Perry wish they could be as good.

Nepotism Sister also useless at the moment. Doesn’t bat or bowl.
who’s the nepotism sister?

Allo

NRL Captain
who’s the nepotism sister?
Annabel Sutherland.

Sister of Will who plays for Victoria/the Renegades

both kids of former CA CEO James Sutherland

(the kids are actually decently good players, but that interferes with my nickname. I just feel it was a bit early for her to get a spot this time around)

Last edited:

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
Righto, I had no idea.

Always good to beat the nation that think it’s gods gift to cricket

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Any of you guys watched "The Test" documentary series yet? Sproj Sproj 1 1910 @Whoever else cares about cricket.

It was a good watch, I gained a lot of respect for Langer after watching it, he's done extremely well over the last couple of years. Also gained a whole new perspective on Nathan Lyon. I think he'll coach Australia one day, very well spoken, highly intelligent, extremely well liked and passionate as ****.

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Suncorp Stadium
Any of you guys watched "The Test" documentary series yet? Sproj Sproj 1 1910 @Whoever else cares about cricket.

It was a good watch, I gained a lot of respect for Langer after watching it, he's done extremely well over the last couple of years. Also gained a whole new perspective on Nathan Lyon. I think he'll coach Australia one day, very well spoken, highly intelligent, extremely well liked and passionate as ****.
Loved it. Langer handled that stuff post sandpapergate so well. The bromances in the team - Stoinis/Zampa and Marnus/Smith. And Mitch Marsh - what’s going on there?

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Loved it. Langer handled that stuff post sandpapergate so well. The bromances in the team - Stoinis/Zampa and Marnus/Smith. And Mitch Marsh - what’s going on there?
Mitch Marsh is a weird fella. Actually seemed pretty good behind the scenes for team morale though.

I loved watching Marnus follow Smudge around like a little brother 😂

Aldo

NRL Player
New South Wails

Loved it. Awesome watch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.