General State of Origin Discussion

Grant coming back from injury so 100% Mahoney will be the starting Hooker. No choice but Hunt for 6, I don't think it's a good idea to blood Walsh this early he is already been overhyped and NSW would hammer bodies at him all game, like we did with Walker.

Grant coming back from injury so 100% Mahoney will be the starting Hooker. No choice but Hunt for 6, I don't think it's a good idea to blood Walsh this early he is already been overhyped and NSW would hammer bodies at him all game, like we did with Walker.
Munster will play id say, even if he doesn't it's not a good idea for a running halfback to be next to a running halfback.... we all saw what happened in 2018 and game 2 2020 with hunt. He just simply doesn't cut it as a rep half, his position at rep footy is 14 and unfortunately for him grant will be there. If Munster isn't fit you'd be better of playing Norman in there like they did game 3 2019, although we didn't win he had a solid game.

Told you Pangai was Blacklisted haha.

096C6821 544F 4094 AFED 809ECB962C8A

Yeah if we had Papalii and Collins we would've been all over that pack

Anyone know when the NRL will confirm where the first game is going to be played?
Hearing all sorts of rumours but nothing definite as far as I know.

EDIT: Just remembered he's done his MCL, so he may not play at all.

Surely Hunt gets picked as 18th man with both grant and munster under injury clouds? Would be great if he was in camp and not lining up against us on Thursday.

The less former broncos against us the better.

Qld has named their squad, Coates in, Hunt is NOT named.

Maroons squad​

(in alphabetical order)

Jai Arrow
AJ Brimson
Kurt Capewell
Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
Xavier Coates
Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
Kyle Feldt
David Fifita
Moeaki Fotuaika
Dane Gagai
Harry Grant
Coen Hess
Valentine Holmes
Felise Kaufusi
Reed Mahoney
Cameron Munster
Joe Ofahengaue
Kalyn Ponga
Jaydn Su'A
Christian Welch

From nrl.com

Come on NRL. I need to know if I'm driving to Townsville to watch Origin!

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Galah
  • sooticus
  • eggstar10
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • davidp
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Morepudding
  • broncs30
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.