General State of Origin Discussion

Seems like the squad picked for QLD is assuming Ponga and Munster will be fine to play as there is no suitable replacements named.

Well it certainly won’t be in Melbourne, I suspect we’re staying in lockdown.

Seems like the squad picked for QLD is assuming Ponga and Munster will be fine to play as there is no suitable replacements named.

1. Ponga
6. Munster
7. DCE
9. Mahoney

OR

1. Brimson
6. Ponga
7. DCE
9. Mahoney

What the **** is Green smoking including Joe O? He's barely clinging on to his spot at the Tigers.

1. Ponga
6. Munster
7. DCE
9. Mahoney

OR

1. Brimson
6. Ponga
7. DCE
9. Mahoney
Ponga and Munster are both currently injured, it could be:

1. Holmes
6. Brimson
7.DCE
9.Mahoney

Feldt was picked so I assume he will take Holmes spot on the wing if he has to move to fullback.

This is the first year in a LONG time I just don't care about how QLD goes in Origin. I don't know if its Green, the Storm, the fact that X was selected despite playing not great (ALL YEAR), or the fact that Offa is 'origin material'.

What an unlovable squad, this one is

you have Brimson who can play either position ... and if both are ruled out there is nothing stopping us bringing in a replacement.

not to mention that Holmes can also cover fullback

you have Brimson who can play either position ... and if both are ruled out there is nothing stopping us bringing in a replacement.

not to mention that Holmes can also cover fullback
Yeah look 2 posts above.

I'll be pissed because we will win in Townsville, therefore we will lose in Brisbane. And it's my son's first Origin game.

I don't like it because we will at least lose one of them up here to keep it tight leading into Sydney, and I just can't see NSW losing in Sydney.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Morkel
  • HarryAllan7
  • Old Mate
  • Morepudding
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.