GF coverage *spoilers*

That's CONTRACTS! [icon_lol1.

I guess the entertainers have more sway than say...the Warriors. [icon_lol1.

I was thinking that to Kaz... but then i wasn't sure if it was just the coverage or the angle or something....

I think the audio was out of sync with the video, when he was talking to the crowd it was out of sync too.

When he was singing he was out by a few secs.

It had nothing to do with any video.

NRL sucks it having GF entertainment. [icon_lol1.

Bring back the Optus TV. [icon_evillaugh

Let me flog a dead horse and ask how long is it going to be until Slater collects someone in the face coming with his foot?

Exactly right. I had a real problem with it when Hannant got held up but that sounds like whinging at the time but he has done it a couple of times since. Leading with the boots is not a legal tackle, it shouldn't matter if he is trying to hold someone up.

last soldier i was just thinkin and saying that

It's looking extremly damn dangerous!! Some poor bugger is gunna have a broken/ fractued cheek bone, eye socket etc or possibly a serious eye injury

I agree. That last try by Robetson, he just slid in, leading with both boots. If he collected Robertson's head, it would be very nasty.

Problem is, like everything Storm do, it's within the rules.

Haha your on crack or somethin Hammo

So is this a reshape of Broncos/Storm.... Manly have been the better team in the first time, Storm out on their feet. Are they gunna take the second half by storm?

I would say if he collected him in the face it would be illegal.

I know you can hold the ball up with any part of the body, but just like when someone collects someone in the face with a swinging arm, they can't just say "I didn't intend to collect him in the face".

Ballin for Clive Churchill. I know it's onl;y half time, but so far, for mine, he has been the best Manly player.

Why is he unsigned and we got Gorrell????

C'mon Storm ... don't let those manly wankers win it [icon_non

I think Stewart will get Churchill unfortunately. I wouldn't mind if Ballin got it though.
Cmon Manly! dont let those storm wankers come back and win it.

elyod138 said:
I think the audio was out of sync with the video, when he was talking to the crowd it was out of sync too.

Yeah the audio was out of sync with the pictures. And Channel Nine got the name wrong for the second Living End song as well.

But seriously, how boring is this grand final? I'm constantly walking away from the TV looking for other things to do. [icon_lol1.

with ya on the boring bit ethos.... Haha i'm actually doingan assignment instead of watching it really.... Haven't doe any of it today until this crap started.

God i can't wait till Israel is in Broncos colours... the meer thought of him and Hodges is orgasmic

Might be best if you stayed away from Alhambra lounge then Wal.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • jd87
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • RodF
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Browny
  • bb_gun
  • sooticus
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • blacknwhite
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncsNBundy
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.