GF coverage *spoilers*

Storm suck!!! hahhhaha...oh wait, they beat Broncos [eusa_doh [eusa_doh [eusa_doh

Hammo said:
Storm suck!!! hahhhaha...oh wait, they beat Broncos [eusa_doh [eusa_doh [eusa_doh

Meh rather lose a regular finals game then the one that counts, especially by that margin [icon_lol1. At least we were in it. [icon_lol1.

I found it funny all year that they compare Melbourne to the Brisbane sides of 92/93 and 97-00.

Hopefully now they shut up and never again say similar. Kinda like the retards saying Geelong was as great as the Lions were 01-04.

GCBRONCO said:
Hammo said:

Meh rather lose a regular finals game then the one that counts, especially by that margin [icon_lol1. At least we were in it. [icon_lol1.

Exactly. Rather go down fighting which we did 'til the very last minute. Melbourne didn't score a point = [icon_lol1.

Melbourne losing to Manly definitely makes our loss to Melbourne not as bad for me personally. Good on them.

Congrats to Bellyache and his team for winning the 2008 Premiership [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

They are the Premiership side of all the losers, the number one loser, no-one else will remember where any other teams finished but they will always remember who the number one loser was Craig [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Congrats to Dessie Hasler and Manly, superb team performance today and well deserved [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

The runners-up aren't often remembered. But Melbourne will be [icon_wink

:oops: Bronco supporters cheering for Manly is just ,is just, [eusa_doh I don't know. Just WRONG.
Good to hear Beaver went out on a win and i did sort of hear his try called on the car radio.
Well done Beaver. Great bloke and will be missed by League. [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

I can now sleep easy.
Would have been better if Cam Smith and Hoffman played though.

Kudos to manly, they played nearly the perfrect game.

Bit of a changing of the guard I think. Manly don't lose many players full of youth and exuberance etc. Storm losing key players, hard to come back after that kind of defeat.

That's footy I spose. Cheering for storm but not too mad to see manly win esp for beaver.

Didn't watch it. Asked my son for the score during the game and was so shocked when he said 28-0 to Manly. Figured it wasn't worth it. Don't like Manly but I suppose they deserved it so congrats to them. And LOL at the Storm.

Worst. Grand final. Ever. I'd prefer if there wasn't a Grand final at all with these teams but.. look what happened, and even though it is manly.. its still good to watch the storm get a hiding.

I thought it was a good game to watch tbh. Maybe the first 60 minutes anyway, bit boring after that. Played at a fast speed and Manly really varied their attack and played some entertaining football. Sh*ts all over the 07 GF IMO.

I really enjoyed the first 10 minutes. Manly got on top of the Storm pack. I thought that was near impossible. Broncos are the only pack that have come close to doing that to Storm.

Manly knew that all they had to do was to keep level with the Storm's pack for the first 20 minutes and they'd start to tire. And they did, big time.

I expect a thank you card will arrive at Red Hill from Des Hasler in the next few days, along with one to Auckland. It was the way the Warriors and Broncos bashed them up in weeks 1 and 2 that ensured this was Manly's year.

Coxy said:
Manly knew that all they had to do was to keep level with the Storm's pack for the first 20 minutes and they'd start to tire. And they did, big time.

I expect a thank you card will arrive at Red Hill from Des Hasler in the next few days, along with one to Auckland. It was the way the Warriors and Broncos bashed them up in weeks 1 and 2 that ensured this was Manly's year.

So you watched the game?

My father-in-law came over to watch it so yes. It was extremely amusing to watch the Storm completely and utterly dicked!

I did say I wasn't going to watch it, which is what he was getting at.

But plans changed.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Abii
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jedhead
  • leon.bott
  • Skyblues87
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  • mystico
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.