Gillett out for 4 - 6 weeks

draggx said:
As well as he will look into how they are doing things now. Point out things he might see as wrong. Improve on methods things like that. (i think)

It could turn our season around actually if Ivan listens to what Gee say's.... What is Gee's role at the club now anyway? anyone?
hasn't had one for about a year, resigned to pursue outside business interests, he is at wynnum-manly working as a volunter...

The Broncs must have been naughty boys in the off-season, because this karma is a bitch!

Seriously, the injured list is beginning to look like a line-up.

So sad for Gillet, he was in really good form and playing exciting footy. Hope he comes back strong.

Ooooft. This puts a big dent in our chances...

We'll need to fire up. I reckon we need to use Izzy to grind out a couple of points.

Just slugfest it --> close to line barge over for a 18-12-ish victory.

When your forwards are being forced to play a billion trillion more minutes because we have a bench loaded with wingers you can kind of see where the injuries are coming from.

Surely Te'o is going to come off the bench and one of those wingers will run on in the backs? Surely...

Coxy said:
As I said, they're almost all contact related injuries. I have NFI how you can prevent those in a contact sport!
That's exactly what I was just talking about with a mate at work. They have all been incredibly unlucky injuries. How do you stop someone from dislocating a finger and having it break through the skin whilst falling from considerable height? How do you stop someone hurting their knee when getting hit while trying to improve the position of a conversion attempt? I don't think any of the injuries have been from a lack of training, conditioning, recovery etc.

lol at people saying that we must be doing something wrong with training etc because of the injuries. you dont see the sharks questioning their fitness/training because one of their players elbows just decided it wanted to dislocate itself for fun, do you?

some injuries just happen and cannot be prevented. if your ankle gets caught under someone and the rest of your body twists the other way, no amount of training and preparation is going to stop it from getting strained/broken/torn. its just bad luck.

They play the toughest contact sport of all, of course they are going to get injuries !!

Active Now

• Big Del
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • thenry
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwibronco
  • Mr Fourex
  • Alec
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosAlways
  • NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Bish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Culhwch
  • Aldo
  • barker
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.