Graham found guilty

Sanity prevails.

Is this the first time the rats and filth have been sprung on the eve of an Origin?

Of course if Wade was playing for the Bulldogs it would be a different story...

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I was looking forward to reading the courier mail tommorow

Notice how you can't say Blues without saying lose?

You southerners eat that stuff up more than we do. The only time DT rates a mention is when they struggle with basic mathematics.

Sterlo just announced on his show that it's been officially confirmed that Frizell will take Graham's place.

If he wasn't Blues filth I'd actually feel bad for him, he's been unlucky to not be there for many years now and he finally get his shot only to be rubbed out.

Lucky he is Blues Filth.

Well, there is the Never stop whinings excuse if they they lose game 2.

Can someone make up some bullshit about Cameron Smith and send it to 60 minutes?

Can someone make up some bullshit about Cameron Smith and send it to 60 minutes?

why ... 60 minutes do a pretty good job of that themselves.

I hope they do again for game 3 this year, so we can smash them by 50 in front of their own fans :takdir:

Last edited:
Not happy... now I've lost Frizell for SVRL. :ranting:

Daley has apparently stated Graham may never play Origin now. That's got to sting.

However, I expect Daley's days are numbered too. I imagine whatever coach succeeds him would have a differing point of view.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Strop
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • ezpz
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.