GRAND FINAL - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep them in their half they will buckle.

Our spine has been dissapointing for the most part of the half. McCullough blew a good chance, Hunt's kicking game has been rubbish, Milford has been dancing on the spot most of the time and Boyd has been kinda MIA,.

Refs are predictably against us, Cows are sleeping in the ruck. Happy we're going in with the lead. Get the penalties out and we win

The cowboys are getting away with murder in the ruck.

Our spine has been dissapointing for the most part of the half. McCullough blew a good chance, Hunt's kicking game has been rubbish, Milford has been dancing on the spot most of the time and Boyd has been kinda MIA,.

Yet we are still in front. So if we get a few things sorted after half time. It's trophy time.

Yet we lead ! Imagine if we improve !

Cowboys could lay down in the ruck, make a cup of tea, prepare a sandwich, murder a player, ad still wouldn't get penalised.

Behind on the penalty count that should even up in the second half. I'm happy we have the lead at half time, that makes Bennett's job easier

It just looks as though a lot of our younger stars are overrawed by the situation.

Wayne will get them right at halftime i hope.

So tense, but I still feel we can run away with the game, just not so confident haha.

It just looks as though a lot of our younger stars are overrawed by the situation.

Wayne will get them right at halftime i hope.

Who's that in your avatar? Boobs.

Sitting on the limit of Internet range...the fat controller has told Thomas he will be away at 1715 ( that's a quarter past eight in Sydney !) and Thomas is seriously pissed because the lazy shedmen didn't fix his am radio. I will vomit if I leave and cannot know the result for 6-8 hours after the game finishes...

If they say the big dance again during the game again, I am going to buy a taser & taser Rabs.

Granville's first pass look forward to anyone else?

Broncs need to settle down. The penalty isn't coming, so stop asking for it and get up and play it as fast as you can and roll on. Need to take our chances. Make better decisions.

This is going to be a long forty minutes.

Last edited:
Milf looks upset.

Bennett was talking to him by himself, then they others came in.

if we get our shit together, we'll be premiers in 40m mins

calm the farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Dee
  • Morkel
  • Locky24
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  • Jedhead
  • Skathen
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • barker
  • Bish
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.