Grand Final Day

Gotta keep the Victorians interested in rugby league

It's an exact indication of the cowboys season. The ****s get carried by the refs every week and we get to listen to everyone dribbling about how brave they are. Its easy to be brave when the refs are in your pockets every week.

Clearly not this week. Melbourne Storm are what's wrong with the NRL, not the Cowboys. They knocked us out of the finals multiple times, like 3 of which were with a cheating squad...arguably still cheating this year too. They ruined the game with their wrestling shit and they get away with much more than any other side, including the Cowboys.

All I’ve watched is the Slater try and just then for Scott’s when I’ve checked in on the app. That’s how much interest I have in this game

Clearly not this week. Melbourne Storm are what's wrong with the NRL, not the Cowboys. They knocked us out of the finals multiple times, like 3 of which were with a cheating squad...arguably still cheating this year too. They ruined the game with their wrestling shit and they get away with much more than any other side, including the Cowboys.

I have no idea how you could think that watching this game.

The only penalty the storm have got was from a spear tackle and the cowboys got piggy backed to their only points off the back of 3 penaltys. We couldn't buy a penalty against the storm but cows get 3 in quick succession

It's pretty much storm, daylight and the rest of the competition this season. Gotta give them credit for staying motivated after losing last years gf. Some teams would buckle and fold after a gf loss

Cows were in it for 5 minutes

No Thurston, no cowboys. Let's be real

This has been great. **** you cowgirls, had no right being anywhere near the GF.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Xzei
  • Bronx48
  • westy316
  • Johnny92
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • Midean
  • Astro
  • Volvo Driver
  • mrslong
  • BroncsNBundy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosMan
  • Painin the Haas
  • NSW stables
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 61 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.