Grand Final Day

James Tedesco Clive Churchill and latrell Mitchell players player award.

He was acting a lot more feminine than usual during his performance. I think he's found a little niche for himself and he's pushing it as far as he can.
I wish I could down vote this comment. You're coming across as a very homophobic person. Who cares what popstars think? If he decided to back gay marriage then that's ok. If he didn't then that's also ok. Why the **** do you care otherwise? Please don't be a dick for the sake of it.

I wish I could down vote this comment. You're coming across as a very homophobic person. Who cares what popstars think? If he decided to back gay marriage then that's ok. If he didn't then that's also ok. Why the **** do you care otherwise? Please don't be a dick for the sake of it.
Instead of using buzz words you should explain how what I said was homophobic in any way, shape or form. You've even weirdly argued against a point I didn't even try to make haha.

Storm still reaping the benefits of rorting the cap

Billy Slater actually showed how much it meant to him to win that medal, Smith nevers shows emotion

lol booing at the referees hahahaahhah

Active Now

• Alec
  • NSW stables
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Skyblues87
  • Santa
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Spoon
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • BooKhaki
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • mystico
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.