Grand Final - Sea Eagles vs Warriors (Post-Match starts pg 4)

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
WTF kind of question is that.

Course I am.

Look at the behind shot again. Was clearly separation. Can't believe the refs finally got one right and Big Pete thinks they got it wrong!!!

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Look at the behind shot again. Was clearly separation. Can't believe the refs finally got one right and Big Pete thinks they got it wrong!!!

If that's your opinion, that's fine.

From what I saw (and many others), there was enough contact there for it to at least be awarded benefit of the doubt. I'm happy for Manly to cop a bad call, but let's be fair for a second. And I thought it was a tough call.

Are you okay with that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Glenn Stewart is going to take Corey's Aus. spot.

Lame.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
If that's your opinion, that's fine.

From what I saw (and many others), there was enough contact there for it to at least be awarded benefit of the doubt. I'm happy for Manly to cop a bad call, but let's be fair for a second. And I thought it was a tough call.

Are you okay with that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nope. Cos it wasn't a try.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Aye, and the video refs. never make mistakes. ;-)

Enough said, bring on the Four Nations!

schmix

schmix

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Referee blunders aside, it pains me to say that Manly deserved the win. It took the Warriors about 60 minutes to find any kind of oomph, which is far too late against a clinical side like Manly.

That being said, jeez Manly have had a blessed run in the finals this year. They've come up against three teams that were out of sorts, including a Lockyerless Broncos, and have definitely had the rub of the green in the last two matches.

I usually hate a what-if, but Lockyer doesn't break his face and the Broncos win this year I reckon...

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Hasler just said, he thinks Brett Stewart has finally got closure.

What a fackwit.

His soul has been cleansed! Hallelujah! Didn't even need an exorcist after all.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Inu would have had a beauty if he could hold onto the ball.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Inu is nearly the dumbest player I've seen, only topped by Blake Ferguson. Fair dinkum, running it out for one final crack and he only holds it in one hand.

Sums the Warriors up really, live and die by the sword.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Referee blunders aside, it pains me to say that Manly deserved the win. It took the Warriors about 60 minutes to find any kind of oomph, which is far too late against a clinical side like Manly.

That being said, jeez Manly have had a blessed run in the finals this year. They've come up against three teams that were out of sorts, including a Lockyerless Broncos, and have definitely had the rub of the green in the last two matches.

I usually hate a what-if, but Lockyer doesn't break his face and the Broncos win this year I reckon...

Agree. Manly deserved to win today, and deserve to win the premiership.

Now, I hope they FOAD.

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Best tweet today: Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. Brett Stewart just won the Grand Final.

Hahahahahhahahahaha.

Ironbroncos

Ironbroncos

QCup Player
May 2, 2008
Hardluck Warriors but yeah seemed abit too lil too late, they obviously like to be under pressure to want to do something, doesnt work like that esp. in a grandfinal.. You live and learn Warriors.. Good on Manly, deserved winners

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Allo
  • sooticus
  • TimWhatley
  • MrMoore
  • Tmac
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • BroncosMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.