Grand Final Ticket Code Request Megathread

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I think we should keep all ticket code requests in this thread. I'm happy to run it.

Here's what I'm proposing - if you would like a code for pre-sale tickets, post a request in this thread with how many tickets you would like to buy.

I will edit and update this first post in the thread to include a list of user names who are requesting a code and how many tickets they intend to purchase.

It will then be completely up to other BHQ members who have a code as to whether they share their code with you via PM or not.

If you receive a code, or you provide someone with a code, please let me know in the thread or via PM and I will cross your name off the list.

Finally, and this will be up to the admins, but if you've only just joined BHQ in the last few weeks and barely contributed, I think you should be given far lower priority for a code compared to regular, long-time posters.

CODE REQUEST LIST
Username
Total Tickets Requested
BHQ Join Date
Post Count
@ximperfectx
1​
13/05/20172
@rj9
4​
15/09/201110
@upthehorse
2​
12/05/20239
@chopdoggah
2​
24/09/20232
@Brits87
2​
24/09/20231
@iceman6676
2​
24/09/20231
@KiloTheAussie!
2​
24/09/20231
@ekv1
1​
24/09/20231

If someone cannot make it I'd love to have a code to get 4 tix. (two adults & 2 children). Thank you!

I would like to purchase 1 grand final ticket. If someone has a members code that they'd be willing to share, I'd be eternally grateful.

Hi All
After 4 adult tickets please. Any help would be appreciated for codes. Member since 2011. Thank you!!

Give this person tickets, they have given others tickets before

Indeed he has.

Penrith vs a non NSW team - they'll be giving away tickets on Shopadockets.
They had them for free on Ozbargain for their prelim, literally hundreds given away I believe with a 4 per transaction limit haha

Flew up to Brisbane from Sydney to witness us make this grand final.

I’m a non ticketed member since 2010, don’t know what that really means for the GF. I would love to secure two tickets for my partner and I.

If anyone has a code to access tickets, it would be greatly appreciated. I am still not entirely sure if I receive one myself. Congrats guys, we did it. This is where this club is meant to be. So so happy for everyone on this forum!!!

I would like to be added to the wait list for 2 x adults tickets thanks to fly the flag for us down south in the big one.

Was there for Week 1 against the Storm and again tonight and would like to make it a trifecta. I am a non ticketed member FWIW

I have 2 diamond tickets for sale if anyone is interested

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230924_065721_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20230924_065721_Samsung Notes.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 70

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Cavalo
  • mrslong
  • BroncosMan
  • Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • Gaz
  • broncsgoat
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • BooKhaki
  • Kev_Guz
  • Manifesto
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.