Grand Final Ticket Code Request Megathread

List has been updated.

Any chance an admin could sticky/give this an 'official' tag?

On second thought I’d love to jump on the code queue please Ning. For three please (random number!).

I was a ticketed member from 2010-2018 before moving south for work and have been non ticketed since then. Hoping to secure sideline seats and not sure they will still be available by 1pm code entry!!

I also have an unused $20 merch code if anyone wants that? I have unlimited merch already haha

Hello! Long time fan down in Sydney. Would love to get a 2 x tickets for me and my 7 year old daughter. I was there in 2000 and 2006 during High School and am keen as to get my daughter along to her first!

P.S - I have posted and read on here during the years but under a different account, it's been a while since I got back on a forum. The excitement is kicking in

I’m waiting on my code, has anyone received them yet?

They said in an email last night that they won't be sent out until tonight.

How long is the drive to Sydney............ FOMO kicking in.
With two drivers its an easy drive when you go 2.5hours on 2.5hours off. The highway has been upgraded and it's a pretty nice one in most parts.

DO IT!!

How long is the drive to Sydney............ FOMO kicking in.

Road trip!

benicio del toro hispanic heritage month GIF

The stress of trying to get tickets though. Not worth.

Hi I’d love a code for 2 tickets if any are available.

Thanks boys

Just wondering if anyone else has received their email and codes yet tonight?

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • jd87
  • Maddy
  • LittleDavey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mrslong
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.