Grand Final

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
If the Sharks win, I'll have to avoid any kind of media for the next month. And never watch any ads or the intros for next season.

Too right but even if the Storm win, same thing. Lose-lose situation all round.

59% possession to Cronulla, that has to change at some point. Half time could not have come at a better time for Melbourne.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
What a shame we didn't make the GF. Raiders or us would be much more fun to watch.

sharks have been entertaining unfortunalty storm gfs have always been rather dull. just because of the way they defend and play.

2ndPhase

2ndPhase

QCup Player
May 1, 2016
Storm have to close down the inside balls. Cronk has been horrible. The Sharks have been really good, helped by the rub of the green as expected but not overly so bad as most games this season. The wrestle is ruining a good game to an extent. The Storm really could have used KNik next year, they should make a play for JNik instead.

Agree about Knik. They have no one who can bring a bit of creativity when their dull structure doesn't have them on the front foot.

Last edited:
Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Too right but even if the Storm win, same thing. Lose-lose situation all round.

59% possession to Cronulla, that has to change at some point. Half time could not have come at a better time for Melbourne.
Eh, I can more easily blank out the Storm but seeing Gallen's ugly mug is enough to make me smash things.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Anyone see in the dressing sheds the Sharks taking in some pep...

si?

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Anyone else see Gallen pulling Tohu Harris's hair?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Anyone else see Gallen pulling Tohu Harris's hair?

Nah he couldn't have, he's a saint and only did those things five years ago. It's un-Australian to suggest otherwise.

2ndPhase

2ndPhase

QCup Player
May 1, 2016
Maloney keeps on impressing. And the Sharks have enough creativity on the park to carry Townsend in the team. I swear that kid just wanders around.

Last edited:
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Maloney keeps on impressing. And the Sharks have enough creativity on the park to carry Townsend in the team. I aware that kids just wanders around.

The Roosters chose to keep the wrong half, I couldn't be happier. Maloney is such a gun, shame we never made a play for him.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
That was a shocking tackle by Melbourne, seriously dangerous. Melbourne are just showing absolutely nothing.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
refs rememberred they had whissltes liked it better when they were hiding tbh

Unread

Active Now

• broncs30
  • bert_lifts
  • Lozza
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Sproj
  • OXY-351
  • Bish
  • broncos4life
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.