Grand Final

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
tbh think the way this game is going storm will win. sharks throwing aboslutly everything at them they cant keep it up for 80 and once they dip a bit storm will pounce there masters of it

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
At the game the refs are chucking it up. The off side from both sides is ridiculous. Luke lewis in particular is right in front of the ref and of by metres

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Storm are really struggling.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
i mean i hate the sharks but i really hate the way storm get away with murder in ruck with there late wrestling turning players over shit. even though hes a great coach bellamy as ruined the game a little this last decade by introducing it

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Sharks completely dominated that half.

If I were them, I'd be disappointed to only come away with an 8-0 lead.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
guess well see if sharks can come out with that same intensity for another 40 if not storm will come over them i think

2ndPhase

2ndPhase

QCup Player
May 1, 2016
I can't see storm scoring points from anywhere other than 15m out. If they don't work for better field position it's over.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Hopefully the Sharks can go on with it. Storm can get fucked with their shit. Bellamy has been a blight on rugby league.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Fifita, Lewis and Maloney have been outstanding.

How good was the discipline from Lewis to avoid the double movement? Great composure.

Melbourne looked lost, Bromwich's impact has been neutered and they haven't been able to play off the back of anything. Cooper Cronk saved his worst half of footy for this game, every involvement was poor and that's whenever he felt brave enough to touch the footy.

So far, you couldn't have scripted a better half of footy from Cronulla. They have been unreal thus far, just a question of whether they can keep their composure. If Melbourne can get on the board, they'll put up a better fight than North Queensland.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Sharks have got this, unfortunately.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Storm have to close down the inside balls. Cronk has been horrible. The Sharks have been really good, helped by the rub of the green as expected but not overly so bad as most games this season. The wrestle is ruining a good game to an extent. The Storm really could have used KNik next year, they should make a play for JNik instead.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
If the Sharks win, I'll have to avoid any kind of media for the next month. And never watch any ads or the intros for next season.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Mr Fourex
  • Rambstien
  • The Boss
  • Pablo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncs30
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.