Coach: Craig BELLAMY
Referees: Matt Cecchin & Ben Cummins
Touch-Judges: Brett Suttor & Jeff Younis
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton & Luke Patten & Ashley Klein
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Kick-Off: 6:15pm (Queensland Time)
Broadcast: Channel 9 & Fox-Sports 1

Last edited:
So let's start off with the simple question.

Who is going to win on Sunday and how?

Sharks. They have a great team with gamebreakers everywhere, solid halves (maloney is all class), possibly the best forward pack in the comp, they've had momentum for most of this year and i think there's a fair bit of retribution at stake here after the peptides stuff and the coach being stood down for a year, etc etc.

it's their time, i'm on board, go the sharkies.

Last edited:
Winner: Melbourne (but im not that confident)
Score line will be really close (say 16-12 or something like that). Refs will favour the Sharks big time, Smith will just dominate the ruck, the Sharks will fall into the trap of thinking go thru Melbourne's forward pack in the way when in reality going around them is the best method.

Keys for Melbourne are to get in front at half time, not be behind at any stage in the game by more than a converted try, control the ruck and pressure Maloney. The sharks keys to winning would be to get off to a fast start (like I said before, if they get more than a converted try in front of them they are home and hosed), kick pressure on Cronk, limit Smith's time at dummy half, spread the ball to the edges and take advantage when Bromwich is off the field. CC medal winners will be either Smith & Cronk from the storm or Maloney & Fifita for the sharks.

As for who do I want to win, I really couldn't be fucked. Just give us an entertaining game (which I have huge doubts on)

The Sharks will win and will win well. They will go right through the middle of Melbourne and win a forward dominated intense bash up. It will be very very physical and Melbourne will wilt under the barrage. Gallen will make history and the hoodoo will finally be put to rest. Sharks by 14

The home ground advantage will defiantly help the Sharks. The support they got on Friday was enormous and definatley gave them a boost.

Who is going to win: The AFL

How: No one cares about this GF, could hardly be two less liked teams.

Are you high? Pretty much everyone wants the Sharks to win.

Are you high? Pretty much everyone wants the Sharks to win.

Oh nice choice of words. ;)

The fact ANYONE wants the Sharks to win shows that amount of high people around.

Who wants the sharks to win there all grubs basically!

If the Sharks win I can't see anyone but Gallen winning the CC medal. Unless he's off injured in the first 10mins of the game. Even if the Storm win actually, I think he'd be even money.

If the Sharks win I can't see anyone but Gallen winning the CC medal. Unless he's off injured in the first 10mins of the game. Even if the Storm win actually, I think he'd be even money.

I've been thinking the same thing. It just fits the whole narrative of a Sharks premiership. It's just like last year, Thurston just got it out of sentiment. I thought at least 4 or 5 of his teammates were better.

I said earlier I would be going for the winner of Canberra/storm, but I've changed my mind and really don't care. If it weren't for Gallen(It's not just the drugs, it's the everything else too) and Fifita I would be right behind the Sharks, and I just can't get behind the Storm. I honestly don't care who wins but will take great joy knowing one of the teams is going to lose. In fact would love it if there is a massive controversy in the last minute which decides the game.

I think the storm will get up in a close one. Something like 18 - 14. Storm will just have to much composure and the Sharks will get frazzled then along come the silly mistakes/penalties. I think the Sharks forwards will just try to hard and cough up possession constantly, Fifita, Graham and the like.

Thinking a Luke Lewis or Tohu Harris FTS then possibly Maloney for Clive Churchill on the losing side.
[MENTION=1992]Huge[/MENTION], you have a punt at the start of the year or the start of the stretch for the sharkies?

Storm....they'll control the game better than the Sharks, and they'll fluster the Sharks into errors.

Look for a Shark player to sent off for reacting to a Storm grapple tackle.

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.