Grand Final

Glad it's over to be honest, couldn't have imagined two teams I would care less about in a grand final. Hopefully now the Sharks can re/begin their slide into failtown and the Storm's big three become just Smith after Slater fails to return and Cronk goes to Sydney for the $

Cronk just re-signed with the Storm. He will be a one club player.

Ha ha ha....pick a ref that they haven't lost under in two years ! So to balance that you'd have to show how the Storm went under that ref and surprise surprise, they haven't lost under him either ! When you make your mind up before a balls kicked or a tackles made the nonsense quited above is the result. The Sharks smashed them up front from the outset and it had nothing to do with the refs. The Sharks set up the win in the first half and Bellamy admitted the Sharks were brilliant. If anyone was ever motivated to see a conspiracy from the NRL it would surely be Bellamy and he didn't have a problem with the refs. Blind hatred makes people irrational.

I would have thought you of all people would have checked your facts before posting that.

You might want to retract that statement.

The Cronulla flag is still flying on the bridge

Well done to the Sharks. They played a great game and rattled the storm and kept their composure, the complete opposite of what I thought would happen haha. Fafita was pretty bloody good as much as I hate to admit and lewis was just all class. Unlucky for Chambers though at normal pace would have been pretty hard to pull off. Would of been one of he best ever if he did pull it off.

Thought the the refs actually had a pretty decent game too, except for the 10 metres.

And wow to be a sharkies fan at the game, they were bloody everywhere. Really good atmosphere.

Congrats to [MENTION=1992]Huge[/MENTION], hope you picked up some good splash!!

Well done to the Sharks. They played a great game and rattled the storm and kept their composure, the complete opposite of what I thought would happen haha. Fafita was pretty bloody good as much as I hate to admit and lewis was just all class. Unlucky for Chambers though at normal pace would have been pretty hard to pull off. Would of been one of he best ever if he did pull it off.

Thought the the refs actually had a pretty decent game too, except for the 10 metres.

And wow to be a sharkies fan at the game, they were bloody everywhere. Really good atmosphere.

Congrats to @Huge, hope you picked up some good splash!!

I agree and storm just didn't turn up and play to there full potential.

But I must say the 2015 grand final was way more entertaining then the 2016.

The difference between the grand finals was that both teams were trying to score points the whole game. We just closed shop and tried to grind it out and it cost us big time.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • bazza
  • Scorchie
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.