Granville Gets Stuck In

He is not bad as you said he is average, but Granville off the bench will add spark.

He is not bad as you said he is average, but Granville off the bench will add spark.

This. Granville needs to be in the squad. Macca can't even put in consistently good 60 minute performances so going 80 is not the right choice.

My view is Macca always gets pulled off just he gets going towards the end of the first half. We always concede points in the 20 either side of HT when he's not there. Only if Granville can match him do I say he gets a spot. I'd rather not concede points and probably not score rather than probably concede and maybe score with a different player who MIGHT do something. I'm all for giving him a shot, but if he brings the same result as Hunt did at 14, then there's no point having him there

I guess he will get the trials to prove himself, but whatever happens either way it is going to effect the game plan.

Active Now

• Santa
  • bert_lifts
  • Xzei
  • Kev_Guz
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • ezpz
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.