Granville Gets Stuck In

I get a feeling the more and more we don't hear about signing Milford we could see McCullough at 6 and Granville at hooker.

Haha. I wouldn't get too worried. I'm no expert.

Haha give it a few hours and check the GH for the headline 'Milford staying as broncos favour macca'

I get a feeling the more and more we don't hear about signing Milford we could see McCullough at 6 and Granville at hooker.

It's probably not a bad idea (if Milford decides to stick with the Raiders). I think Granville could be a better dummy half than McCullough - who played in the halves when he was younger, I think. Could be a win-win scenario.

Won't happen. Too much effort has been invested in McCullough being a 9. He won't be moved.

Smith at 5/8 instead? Doesn't sound right at this stage of his career.

He could more than handle it though.

He'd be like Locky was for us in his last couple of years ..... just steering the side around, setting up plays and supplying great service to the outside backs.

Smith could do that in his sleep.

The lessened workload in defense would probably extend his career also.

Jake Granville 2012 - YouTube

Just watched some clips of Granville and he is a gun, should definitely be on the bench. From what I have seen he looks solid in defence and a lot more dangerous in attack than McCullough.

What does everyone think?

I'd definitely have him play off the bench. I would have had him or Baptiste or whoever play off the bench 3 years ago too. The only thing that should stop him from being there is if we have a better option available.

I think he could be the strike weapon we need, what about playing him at full time hooker?

So we are back on
The maccas rubbish campaign? Yep, it's definitely the off season

I'd have Granville starting on the bench next season......

.... as long as he gets a haircut first.

So we are back on
The maccas rubbish campaign? Yep, it's definitely the off season

I'm never off that particular wagon, although I believe he's average rather than bad. The only reason I don't bring it up often is because in the bigger scheme of things we have much bigger fish to fry before we need to worry about replacing him.

Let Macca play for 80 and his value increases big time.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • Organix
  • thenry
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.