Hannantitan

Wonder if he is on Wayne Bennetts wish list [icon_frown
Hennant has become a big favourite with most Bronco supporters. Good role model for kids off the field to.
We have to at all odds keep him at our club.

Stagg has also been linked to English super league sides.. He wants to check out his market value.

Kels told Big Ben today after the game not to sign with the titans so dont be surprised if he doesnt!

Mrs Parker says so!

He replied with a laugh, so maybe he is going?

Jeza23 said:
Kels told Big Ben today after the game not to sign with the titans so dont be surprised if he doesnt!

Mrs Parker says so!

He replied with a laugh, so maybe he is going?

Cause he laughs? I don't think we can use that as any indication of his future to be honest.

He's just putting out feelers to the Titans to see what he's worth to us in the future.

He has said he likes playing for the Broncos but would have liked to play for Gold Coast if they'd had a team at the time he came through.
His heart is in SE Qld so he's happy to play for either Broncos or the Titans. In the short-term, he is loyal to Brisbane for all they have given him, but in the future, who knows.
Any future choices will be about opportunity rather than money.

Eventually he will play for the Titans, because, first and foremost, he he is a Gold Coast boy who still lives on the coast.

bigjim said:

Or an opportunity for more money [icon_wink

Money is ALWAYS a factor in any decision about who you play for. I never buy into stories to the contrary.

bigjim said:

[icon_lol1.

Staying at the Broncos he has the opportunity to win more Premierships.

It's about the money.

I just want players to be honest & say, I might be leaving because I can earn more money elsewhere.

bigjim said:
He's just putting out feelers to the Titans to see what he's worth to us in the future.

He has said he likes playing for the Broncos but would have liked to play for Gold Coast if they'd had a team at the time he came through.
His heart is in SE Qld so he's happy to play for either Broncos or the Titans. In the short-term, he is loyal to Brisbane for all they have given him, but in the future, who knows.

Eventually he will play for the Titans, because, first and foremost, he he is a Gold Coast boy who still lives on the coast.

This isn't the 70's, Jim.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosgirl
  • BooKhaki
  • The Strapper
  • Browny
  • Dazza 92
  • Rambstien
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • jd87
  • Dash
  • Morepudding
  • eggstar10
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Big Del
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.