Harry Grant - Is this the man who can solve Brisbane's dummy half woes?

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Please discuss.

He has some awesome stats, as noted on the website below:

Yes, without a doubt. I hope the Broncs have made him a contract offer.

Is he signed to an NRL club?

I'm pretty sure he's attached to Melbourne. I don't know how willing they would be to let him go but Brandon Smith is obviously ahead of him in the pecking order. That would help our case if we were to pursue him.

Been super consistent the last two years, he came second last year in the Petero Medal for ISC player of the year. Didn't win hooker of the year but he was just consistent and missed games with his leg but only lost by two votes to Neale who played six more games.

Coming first this year.

I have always thought he would be a great back rower- He'd be a skilful lock forward- if they still existed. He would have had a great chance to impress this weekend for Queensland if he was playing.

Picks great times to run, last year he ran more than any other hooker and near 0 would have been the wrong option. Under 20's origin he was great for the first 60 minutes until Mahoney came on and caused damage.

Likeable engaging guy too, he was great in camp. Just very well balanced life.

Last edited:
In the past, we would have laughed at any other hooker and re-signed Macca for an extra year for each rumour.

I hope Seibold has his claws lined up for someone now.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure when we signed Turpin, we were trying to sign Grant and couldn't get him.

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if BSmith gets passed over altogether and Storm keep Grant.

BSmith has been playing a middle-ish role with Smith still on the field. Sort of how Jazz Tevaga is used. I think he’ll remain in the 14 and be used at the very least once tandem with whoever else is there post-Smith

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if BSmith gets passed over altogether and Storm keep Grant.

BSmith has been playing a middle-ish role with Smith still on the field. Sort of how Jazz Tevaga is used. I think he’ll remain in the 14 and be used at the very least once tandem with whoever else is there post-Smith

He won't cop that. He wants to be a starting hooker.

If Grant got the jump on him then I could see the warriors snagging him

If he's off contract, and we've looked at him before, then offer him a decent deal again.

Harry Grant is one of the most exciting players in the ISC. I don’t see why the Broncos wouldn’t throw the whole house at him.

Harry Grant is one of the most exciting players in the ISC. I don’t see why the Broncos wouldn’t throw the whole house at him.

He might get injured if we did :smug:

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Manofoneway
  • Morkel
  • Foordy
  • mrslong
  • theshed
  • Behold
  • Old Mate
  • bazza
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redux
  • Maddy
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • BruiserMk1
  • mrtij
  • Dash
  • Allo
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.