Has anyone noticed?

Burg

Burg

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
After 10 rounds the Dragons and the Broncos on the same amount of competition points and same for and against. I guess you can take Bennett out of the Broncos... I just thought it was weird [icon_drun

Maybe head to head records come into it if its tied like that?

B for Bennett comes before H for Henjak [icon_wink

No doubt a computer programmers logic at play

In the event of a tie, a 2 man sack race will be held until a winner is determined.

whatever site has it is wrong.

it goes on who has the better For (points scored).

JebaMock said:
In the event of a tie, a 2 man sack race will be held until a winner is determined.

Glad it's not grab $100,000 per year off Ken Talbot, as Benny would win.

JebaMock said:

Only 2 in the sack? Can't have 10 others join in?

Its the 'for' divided by the number of spanners in a sydchorme toolkit

He said 10. Broncs only had 3, 1 of which has moved on, making it a team of 2. Oh well played by me.

JebaMock said:
He said 10. Broncs only had 3, 1 of which has moved on, making it a team of 2. Oh well played by me.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

ABC radio while getting overexcited about Knights jumping up the ladder also commented that this put them in second while Broncs were mentioned as being in 4th. It is in every ladder on every site. Why didn't they say even third is what we asked at the time considering the points and the p/d. [icon_shru

im wondering in the hypothetical situation, what happens come finals time if say teams equal 8th, as in vying for the last spot in the final series have an equal for and against. Same points scored, same conceded. Head to head result (s) draws. How does the tie get sorted out?

Oh,, both teams have the same home wins etc if that counts.

would it be most tries?
outcome of rd 26 game?

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Dash
  • The Strapper
  • The Don
  • bert_lifts
  • simplythebest
  • broncs30
  • pennywisealfie
  • Maddy
  • Accept
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Emanon
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • NSW stables
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Professor47
  • Galco
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.