Hey Rocky

00055382-image.jpg

1278594260.gif

Je$ter said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
Probably the funniest thing tho, is how nsw are carrying on about their performance. Saying it was marvellous, their best in years, and something to build on. Hey jerks, pretty sure you said the EXACT same thing after game 3 last year lol! Add to that the fact they still lost and it's hilarious the praise they are getting down south. Looks like anything close to a victory is good enough for them now, and that is soooooo **** sad lol.

Also funny how they are saying "we proved qld are unbeatable". 2 things on that fellas: you're the ones who made out we are unbeatable, not us and from what I saw, we won 3 - 0. Hardly proven a thing.

There u go rock. Few more things to laugh at

Hahaha yeah, they are all like 'tonight we proved Queensland aren't unbeatable and we can beat them... except we didn't beat them.'

Nathan Hindmarsh gets it. Just on the the Footy Show they started talking to him about how NSW were better last night blah blah and he just goes "yeah but we didn't win"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously, last night was probably NSW's best performance in 5 years...and lost the game.

NSW is just SHIT. I give them very little hope next year either.

The Rock said:
That's why Hindmarsh is and always will be a shit origin player. He doesn't get origin.

Did QLD say "oh well we didn't win" when they had some Terrible series losses 5 years back? Nope, they sucked in the moment and fought harder a year later to win it. They stood by each other in losses and put their chins up. That's what B
NSW did last night and good on them.

Hindmarsh would have probably walked off and said "**** this" if he was there last night. Tool.

[icon_lol1.

I don't get why everyone on here doesn't rate Hindmarsh.

If I was a NSW selector, he'd be one of the first in my team. Sure he's not as flashy as NSW's other backrow options, but the guy has heart and determination, and that goes a long way in Origin.

and he would make that tackles that bird and gallen missed last night (myles and slater tries respectively)

ningnangnong said:
The Rock said:
That's why Hindmarsh is and always will be a shit origin player. He doesn't get origin.

Did QLD say "oh well we didn't win" when they had some Terrible series losses 5 years back? Nope, they sucked in the moment and fought harder a year later to win it. They stood by each other in losses and put their chins up. That's what B

Hindmarsh would have probably walked off and said "**** this" if he was there last night. Tool.

[icon_lol1.

If I was a NSW selector, he'd be one of the first in my team. Sure he's not as flashy as NSW's other backrow options, but the guy has heart and determination, and that goes a long way in Origin.

Spot on NONG. Hindy would have never been dropped if he was QLD player. Hindy is a machine and a bloke you would love to play beside.

Hindmarsh wasn't picked because he isn't a cheapshot merchant. He doesn't flop in late or go into tackles with raised elbows or knees like the merkin backrow of NSFails did.

It's clear that's all NSFails were interested in doing, niggling the champion maroons side into error.

They tried hard ... very hard, and succeeded to a point, yet still lost the game.

I luv that [icon_lol1.

The Rock said:

If you don't win you are a loser. And I wouldn't want to be called a loser and neither does Hindmarsh. I find it laughable that you say he doesn't get origin, yet in game 2 he chased down Slater when he made a massive break down the right side, coming from the opposite side of the field. That was an origin play if ever I've seen one.

Hindmarsh didn't say I only play to win. He is saying that everyone in NSW is having a wank over how well they played last night and that, but the fact is they still lost. Whereas back in '04-'05 Qld never said 'we played really well and should have won,' they didn't make excuses for the fact that they lost and went hard out. As a pro footballer if they are happy and have their chins up after losing then something is wrong.

I hope NSW did have their chins up last night, because it only means they accept losing and will keep accepting losing until they do get the shits about it.

Yeah, that's exactly it. It's not like club footy where if you have a loss you have to find whatever positive you can so you can go out again next week and try and win. This is Origin. There's not another game for a year. They could've been honest and accepted that "yes we're getting better but we still have a long way to go". Instead they're busy patting themselves on the back for "nearly winning". LOLZ

ningnangnong said:
The Rock said:

[icon_lol1.

I agree with this, although he is getting old now. You need one guy in your pack who is willing to dive on loose balls, chase down breaks and make covering tackles. We have Harrison, Myles and Thaiday who all live for this 'dig deep' stuff, NSW have no one really. Luke Bailey, Alan Tongue and Nathan Hindmarsh are those types of guys and all of them never got the look in at Origin they deserved.

Lol, nice work to whomever changed the name of this forum and its description. [icon_lol1.

The Brizz said:
ningnangnong said:
[quote="The Rock":3n7ohki2]That's why Hindmarsh is and always will be a shit origin player. He doesn't get origin.

[icon_lol1.

I agree with this, although he is getting old now. You need one guy in your pack who is willing to dive on loose balls, chase down breaks and make covering tackles. We have Harrison, Myles and Thaiday who all live for this 'dig deep' stuff, NSW have no one really. Luke Bailey, Alan Tongue and Nathan Hindmarsh are those types of guys and all of them never got the look in at Origin they deserved.[/quote:3n7ohki2]
For an old guy, he was making his usual defense cover work, try saving tackles and busting his arse again tonight for the Eels. That guy's motor is absolutely huge!

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • MrTickyMcG
  • MrRobot
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • ostin86
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • broncsgoat
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Jazza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.