How Broncos lured Isaako from Sharks

I don't see why teams don't go for the short dropout more often.

On a long dropout, by the 2nd tackle the attacking team are already in the attacking zone, so why not have a crack at the short dropout and have a contest for the ball?
Ipswich Jets style. Another thing. I've noticed a few nrl teams using the idea that you can run across field to get tired forwards to open gaps for your zippy runners. Frankly, I've never had a problem with players testing the defences by cross field runs and it forces bigger players up on their toes, tiring them out for later. Of course it's still necessary to hit the line ,direct and straight but that can be very easily defended.

Ipswich Jets style. Another thing. I've noticed a few nrl teams using the idea that you can run across field to get tired forwards to open gaps for your zippy runners. Frankly, I've never had a problem with players testing the defences by cross field runs and it forces bigger players up on their toes, tiring them out for later. Of course it's still necessary to hit the line ,direct and straight but that can be very easily defended.

Jets had 70% of the ball on Saturday and Townsville made 121 more tackles.

Good to see Isaako learning from the Jets in his ISC time.

Yes the Jets and the Walker brothers deserve a little more credit for influencing the game albeit from their spot in the ISC. I was hoping they'd get the Titans gig as if nothing else they'd entertain.

Jets had 70% of the ball on Saturday and Townsville made 121 more tackles.

Good to see Isaako learning from the Jets in his ISC time.

It was Milfords call for the short drop out not Isaako ... in fact he was just going to boot it out 50+ meters

Gee dealing with Banaghan, gutsy.

Bennett banned him for years after the Hodges affair. Wouldn't have anything to do with him. Then Banaghan was busted during the Warriors and managed Smith too until 2010.

He was the storm whistleblower according to alot of people in know too.

Active Now

• Santa
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Redfern_1980
  • Mr Fourex
  • Dazza 92
  • Waynesaurus
  • NSW stables
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Skyblues87
  • Reds2011
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • lynx000
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.