How excited would you be for this team in 2015?

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013
I would think we would have a chance to win the GF.

1. Ben Barba
2. Daniel Vidot
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Dale Copley
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Cameron Smith
10. Ben Hannant
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Alex Glenn
13. Corey Parker

14. Martin Kennedy
15. Alex Glenn
16. David Hala
17. Corey Oates

Coach: Kevin Walters

Not that excited if I'm honest.

Hannant will probably be running on fumes at that stage, we have no idea whether Hunt is going to sink or swim, Glenn will be lucky to have one spot in the team nevermind two if he keeps his form of last year up... Who knows how a 33yo Justin Hodges will perform?

I'd be disappointed if Oates was still on the bench in 2015, he should be ushering in the new era imo...

Smith would be nice but he's not the silver bullet solution like some think.

Last edited:
This is what I would like to see..

1 Ben Barba
2 Josh Hoffman
3 JYY
4 Hodges
5 Daniel Vidot
6 Anthony Milford
7 Ashley Taylor
8 Josh McGuire
9 Andrew McCullough
10 Martin Kennedy
11 Corey Oates
12 Matt Gillett
13 Corey Parker

14 Sam Thaiday
15 Francis Molo
16 Alex Glenn
17 Ben Hannant

That's a good team ( the first team mentioned ) but not a GF winning side in my humble opinion. The front row is light and without a fear factor. In fact the forwards throughout are only average with the exception of Parker. On Parker he will be battered if he is played out of position during 2014. Our centres will be a slow Reed and an old Hodges on one and a half legs. Our five eighth will be unproven and our halfback, well the one named is Hunt who despite many chances has never shown to be anything other than average. I have never seen him play with total command for a whole match

Cameron Smith would probably be better utilised as the coach rather than on the field. A remarkable player yes but in Brisbane past his stellar best.If Walters is coach then you'd be expecting a rookie Australian first year coach with an average overseas coaching record to be a GF winner, a tall order indeed. That team would still struggle to make the eight.

Last edited:
Not excited. Need a LOT less Glenn. Also less Reed. At least there is no Gillett, Hoffman, macca. So somewhat interesting.

I'll wait to see who is our coach before I get too excited. Milford coming will be great, I also think some more signings are needed.

My prediction: Hunt plays horrible for the first 6-8 weeks of the 2014 season, and is then dropped to Queensland Cup and replaced by Kodi Nikorima, Nodi plays out of his skin and cements his place as the starting Halfback, Milford comes in 2015 and replaces whoever the stop-gap is at Five-Eighth (Kahu, Hoffman). We never see Hunt in a Broncos uniform again.

2015 -

1. Ben Barba
2. Daniel Vidot
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Dale Copley
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Josh McGuire
9. Cameron Smith (c)
10. Martin Kennedy
11. Corey Oates
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

14. Matt Gillett
15. Todd Lowrie
16. David Hala
17. Francis Molo

Hoffman & Glenn will both be released at the end of 2014, Hanannt won't re-sign.

My prediction: Hunt plays horrible for the first 6-8 weeks of the 2014 season, and is then dropped to Queensland Cup and replaced by Kodi Nikorima, Nodi plays out of his skin and cements his place as the starting Halfback, Milford comes in 2015 and replaces whoever the stop-gap is at Five-Eighth (Kahu, Hoffman). We never see Hunt in a Broncos uniform again.

2015 -

1. Ben Barba
2. Daniel Vidot
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Dale Copley
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Josh McGuire
9. Cameron Smith (c)
10. Martin Kennedy
11. Corey Oates
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

14. Matt Gillett
15. Todd Lowrie
16. David Hala
17. Francis Molo

Hoffman & Glenn will both be released at the end of 2014, Hanannt won't re-sign.
Hoping Taylor is physically up to NRL 2015 and i will be happier if you pushed Nikorima out and put Taylor at 7

I believe Hoffman & Glenn will both stay and Hanannt will re-sign.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • Mister Wright
  • Footy Fanatic
  • FACTHUNT
  • jd87
  • Griffo
  • Skyblues87
  • Galah
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.