How many players have retired at the broncos having never won a GF?

How many of those players have played a minimum of 100 club games and finished their careers at the Broncos.

How many of those players have played a minimum of 100 club games and finished their careers at the Broncos.
I dunno, 2 or 3? I figured trimming the list down would help. Edited to have blokes who played over 100

Last edited:
I dunno, 23? I figured trimming the list down would help

Finding players within the alltime roster that have played 100+ first grade games and not won a premiership and retired at the club is near impossible, I struggled to get the 6 I named going through rugby league project. We could probably lower the requirement to around 60-80 then you can at least say they made an impact.

It genuinely amazes me that you guys were able to find an answer to this. I wonder if that is low amount for the league average.

I don't expect anyone to dig this info up but I am curious what % of 100+ game players finish without ever winning a premiership. I really have no idea where the number would end up. less than half maybe?

Four of them didn’t finish their career at the Broncos.
I know. I had only done the players who didn't win a premiership, then I edited it to be those who didn't win one and played more than 100 games. Then it was answered so I didn't bother editing it any more

Unread

Active Now

• Griffo
  • BroncoFan94
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Lazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Locky24
  • lynx000
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • Elcapitano20
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Scorchie
  • barker
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.