Name a Random Former NRL Player

JayPee

JayPee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 16, 2017
Thought it would be a fun exercise to talk about a player that you either have a memory of as a kid or just remember randomly while following the game over the years. The more obscure the better.

I'll start. Everytime I see a bloke with a red beard in the street I think back to Steve Southern. Hard as nails backrower for the Cowboys in the mid 2000s.

Thought it would be a fun exercise to talk about a player that you either have a memory of as a kid or just remember randomly while following the game over the years. The more obscure the better.

I'll start. Everytime I see a bloke with a red beard in the street I think back to Steve Southern. Hard as nails backrower for the Cowboys in the mid 2000s.

He was a great player. Him, O'Donnell and Travis Norton from memory was a decent back row.

I think I have a pretty good grip on footy the last 25 years and I could not place him. Even after looking him up.

He probably wiped any mention of his name from the internet. Played 1 game I think for the Broncos. Knocked on with his first touch.

But if we're doing regular first graders that people will remember...

Luke Rooney. Made the Australian team and then disappeared.

Milton Thaiday.

Distinctly remember him carving up us one day on a Sunday afternoon in those ugly ass red jerseys the Knights used to wear.

Be good if y'all could elaborate on the name you post rather than just posting a name and that's it.

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Skyblues87
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Swordfish
  • pennywisealfie
  • heartly87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.